The Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up on Verizon’s TestMan site!!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
The Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up on Verizon’s TestMan site

For all of us that are waiting for the highly anticipated Motorola Droid Bionicto arrive at Verizon. It is expected to arrive at stores on September 8th according to Verizon’s InfoManager system, although Verizon has yet to confirm any date. The latest indication of a near release date comes from the Droid Bionic showing up in Verizon’s TestMan site, which will often happen when a device is near release. The price is showing $99,999.99 since this isn’t a real product page and merely a placeholder. The real expected price is supposed to be $299.99.

motorola-droid-bionic-lg-enlighten-verizon.jpg

Sourcehttp://www.phonearena.com/news/Moto...ghten-spotted-on-Verizon-testman-site_id21528

Last edited:

snakeyes

Reaction score
I'm sorry but $99,999.99 is just too expensive for a phone. I for one will be staying away from these 2 phones :icon_eek:
People really will complain about anything. $99,999.99 is a fair price for all that these phones can do today. I mean seriously I dont get people anymore they want all the features but are not willing to pay a premium.

Reaction score
People really will complain about anything. $99,999.99 is a fair price for all that these phones can do today. I mean seriously I dont get people anymore they want all the features but are not willing to pay a premium.

I refuse to pay $99,999.99 with a locked bootloader or pentile screen...wah wah wah (insert other bionic hater comments). : )

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Renae

Reaction score

I'm totally willing to pay it. I just got my home equity mortgage preapproval for this.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
I saw what ya did there! nice one.

Covington

Reaction score
$99,999.99?????
I would have gladly paid that price about 6 months ago, but now?!
I was hoping for it to be no more than $99,500.00!