New DROID Bionic XT875 Lands in Verizon Cellebrite!!!

anuraj1

Reaction score
Motorola Droid Bionic Possibly AT&T Bound

Has anyone else read this garbage?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I've been commenting with this every time I see it:

Stop propagating this false information. MB model numbers are not exclusive to AT&T. The VERIZON Droid X and Droid X2 both had MB model numbers.

Droid X: MB810
Droid X2: MB 870

Also, the Bionic is XT875, NOT XT865. The XT865 is the OLD scrapped version of the Bionic.

das2042

Reaction score
That's a relief. Thanks for clearing that up. I keep forgetting to double check the model #'s.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

droidshot®

Reaction score
With all of this stuff closing in.. the vzw "coming soon" junk, the cellebrite post, the amazon accessories... why wouldnt there be cause to believe its coming soon... T- 10 Days = )

P.S. Kellex is really pissing me off with this 9/1 crap.. you got sources..great..you want to keep them confidential, understandable, but there needs to be something to back it up, 9/1 for AT&T maybe? If hes got a lead... he needs a pic, a file, a fragment of code to help us believe him... Throw us a fricken bone here!

I also have a hard time believing with all the info that has been going around that we would still be 5 weeks away from a release. Aug 4th may not happen but a release date close to that seems a lot more believable than September

I went into the Verizon store in Seneca yesterday to pay my cellphone bill.While I was in there I had to get a lady to come open a Bluetooth headphone rack so I could look at them.While we were talking about them and how to pair them to phones she asked me which phone I had and I told her the d1 and she started in on the, " you should be about ready for a update then" game.I told her yes and that I was waiting until August for the bionic and she said, " YES, WE WILL HAVE IT ANYWHERE FROM THE 8th TO THE 12th!"She pulled my info to see when my renewal date was and I said something to her about the Droid 3 and she said to me, "I wouldn't get that one because it's only 3g and when you do update then you will have to have it for the next two years.Plus in the near future everything will be 4g!" So she wasn't trying to shove the newest phone down my throat but instead told me to wait a couple weeks for what I want.
If she wasn't told that the bionic was coming to their store around the first of August she would've been trying to sale me a phone right then and there!

GotnFX

Reaction score
I bet the phone does come out on August 4 or close to the first week. You notice all the accessories that are already out or being leaked except for the laptop dock. I am guessing the September date maybe related to the availability of that. Moto needs this n needs to get it out b4 the fruit phone comes out..just MHO.

phatkat66

Reaction score
The accessories being leaked with a different phone in the cradle? Can those pix really be taken seriously? I can take a pic of my dx in its cradle and just label is "Droid Bionic Desk Charger Cradle".

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
The accessories being leaked with a different phone in the cradle? Can those pix really be taken seriously? I can take a pic of my dx in its cradle and just label is "Droid Bionic Desk Charger Cradle".

Share with us then what phone that is in the cradle, cause if you owned a dx, you would know that isn't a dx

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

anuraj1

Reaction score

Share with us then what phone that is in the cradle, cause if you owned a dx, you would know that isn't a dx

Exactly. The phone shown matches the appearance of the leaked Bionic shots, and it also shows a hump like the Targa leaks. It is also like no phone previously seen.

MS3G35

Reaction score
Theres rumurs going around now that the GS2 might be out on Aug 12th for Verizon...Would they launch two huge phones at the sametime? Would really boost they're sales. I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple weeks. :popcorn:

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Theres rumurs going around now that the GS2 might be out on Aug 12th for Verizon...Would they launch two huge phones at the sametime? Would really boost they're sales. I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple weeks. :popcorn:

If they come out the same day and the gs2 sports LTE, Motorola should shoot themselves unless the Bionic is sporting a lot more than what was rumored and makes the gs2 look obsolete, which I highly doubt.

Reaction score

If they come out the same day and the gs2 sports LTE, Motorola should shoot themselves unless the Bionic is sporting a lot more than what was rumored and makes the gs2 look obsolete, which I highly doubt.

Game over if the GSII has LTE. I m guessing it wont, because the allure with that phone is how sleek and slim it is.....but yeah, game over for Motorola if by some long shot it does have LTE.