http://www.vision2mobile.com/news/2011/07/motorola-droid-bionic-possibly-at-t-bound.aspx
Has anyone else read this garbage?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Has anyone else read this garbage?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Motorola Droid Bionic Possibly AT&T Bound
Has anyone else read this garbage?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Motorola Droid Bionic Possibly AT&T Bound
Has anyone else read this garbage?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
The longer this goes on, the more I think about waiting for the gs2 irregardless of 4g.
I'm with you. Except for the LTE, the bionic is like a high HP z28, and the S2 is a Veyron.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Actually it MIGHT!
Remember AT&T is activating a handful of LTE markets by year's end. Yes, the frequencies are different, but that qualcom radio can handle both.
With all of this stuff closing in.. the vzw "coming soon" junk, the cellebrite post, the amazon accessories... why wouldnt there be cause to believe its coming soon... T- 10 Days = )
P.S. Kellex is really pissing me off with this 9/1 crap.. you got sources..great..you want to keep them confidential, understandable, but there needs to be something to back it up, 9/1 for AT&T maybe? If hes got a lead... he needs a pic, a file, a fragment of code to help us believe him... Throw us a fricken bone here!
I also have a hard time believing with all the info that has been going around that we would still be 5 weeks away from a release. Aug 4th may not happen but a release date close to that seems a lot more believable than September
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
The accessories being leaked with a different phone in the cradle? Can those pix really be taken seriously? I can take a pic of my dx in its cradle and just label is "Droid Bionic Desk Charger Cradle".
The accessories being leaked with a different phone in the cradle? Can those pix really be taken seriously? I can take a pic of my dx in its cradle and just label is "Droid Bionic Desk Charger Cradle".
Share with us then what phone that is in the cradle, cause if you owned a dx, you would know that isn't a dx
Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums
Theres rumurs going around now that the GS2 might be out on Aug 12th for Verizon...Would they launch two huge phones at the sametime? Would really boost they're sales. I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple weeks.opcorn:
Theres rumurs going around now that the GS2 might be out on Aug 12th for Verizon...Would they launch two huge phones at the sametime? Would really boost they're sales. I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple weeks.opcorn:
If they come out the same day and the gs2 sports LTE, Motorola should shoot themselves unless the Bionic is sporting a lot more than what was rumored and makes the gs2 look obsolete, which I highly doubt.
Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums