New DROID Bionic XT875 Lands in Verizon Cellebrite!!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
New DROID Bionic XT875 Lands in Verizon Cellebrite, Launch Date is Completely Up in the Air at This Point

droid-bionic-xt875-cellebrite-update.jpg

Verizon’s Cellebrite systems shows the newest version of the DROID Bionic that you have all been waiting for. Pictured above, is both the old (XT865) and new version (XT875). Some are saying September 1st could be the release date but I am still hoping for the slim chance of it dropping on August 4th...

Source

Last edited:
Reaction score
With all of this stuff closing in.. the vzw "coming soon" junk, the cellebrite post, the amazon accessories... why wouldnt there be cause to believe its coming soon... T- 10 Days = )

P.S. Kellex is really pissing me off with this 9/1 crap.. you got sources..great..you want to keep them confidential, understandable, but there needs to be something to back it up, 9/1 for AT&T maybe? If hes got a lead... he needs a pic, a file, a fragment of code to help us believe him... Throw us a fricken bone here!

Last edited:
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
With all of this stuff closing in.. the vzw "coming soon" junk, the cellebrite post, the amazon accessories... why wouldnt there be cause to believe its coming soon... T- 10 Days = )

This was up on Phone Arena this morning then remove right after I viewed it.. For a minute I thought I was seeing things but others said that they saw it on Twitter.. I guess that Verizon told them to remove it.

Last edited:

EFGantry

Reaction score
ummmmm, cuz we're talking about Moto and VZW??? how soon we forget the Blunderbolt.... ;)

i can read

Reaction score
im going to be glad when this phone comes out because I won't have to deal with the anxiety of another phone for 2 more years

sk102704

Reaction score

P.S. Kellex is really pissing me off with this 9/1 crap.. you got sources..great..you want to keep them confidential, understandable, but there needs to be something to back it up, 9/1 for AT&T maybe? If hes got a lead... he needs a pic, a file, a fragment of code to help us believe him... Throw us a fricken bone here!

I also have a hard time believing with all the info that has been going around that we would still be 5 weeks away from a release. Aug 4th may not happen but a release date close to that seems a lot more believable than September

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
Did anyone else read the topic title as "New DROID Bionic XT875 Lands in Verizon. Celebrate!!!"?

At first I was all like :icon_ rocker: and then I was all like :cus:

Last edited:
Reaction score
im going to be glad when this phone comes out because I won't have to deal with the anxiety of another phone for 2 more years

word... ill be falling off the grid for while.. outside of checking in to see cool stuff I havnt figured out yet, and then off to the rom and theme sections when this thing gets root.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This thread didn't deliver=P

It looked like exciting (Phones in the computer!) news, but it's just some more data someone typed into a computer in advance.

Verizon needs to just say "This is the release date."

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

Well the Atrix is basically ATT's Bionic.

I mean 1GIG of RAM, 4G, Dual Core, and that weird webtop/labtop make them about the same.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

I also have a hard time believing with all the info that has been going around that we would still be 5 weeks away from a release. Aug 4th may not happen but a release date close to that seems a lot more believable than September

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

You do know September is only a month from August right? :)

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just another tidbit. We now know that this Bionic version is the XT875.

Yeah I guess it technically is "confirmed" now.

Now this is slightly off topic but whatever.

I'm a little annoyed about this delay. We should at least see some improvements or something new. I personally have always thought that if Verizon gives a phone, the name "Droid" then it should have stock android on it. No bloatware or skins. It would be nice if Moto didn't put Blur on it.