New DROID Bionic XT875 Lands in Verizon Cellebrite!!!

A2Aegis

Reaction score
Theres rumurs going around now that the GS2 might be out on Aug 12th for Verizon...Would they launch two huge phones at the sametime? Would really boost they're sales. I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple weeks. :popcorn:

If they come out the same day and the gs2 sports LTE, Motorola should shoot themselves unless the Bionic is sporting a lot more than what was rumored and makes the gs2 look obsolete, which I highly doubt.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Game over if the GSII has LTE. I m guessing it wont, because the allure with that phone is how sleek and slim it is.....but yeah, game over for Motorola if by some long shot it does have LTE.

Sleek and Slim? Have you seen the GSII for AT&T?
http://www.droid-life.com/2011/07/26/atts-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-outed-with-keyboard-in-tow/

Reaction score
If they come out the same day and the gs2 sports LTE, Motorola should shoot themselves unless the Bionic is sporting a lot more than what was rumored and makes the gs2 look obsolete, which I highly doubt.

Game over if the GSII has LTE. I m guessing it wont, because the allure with that phone is how sleek and slim it is.....but yeah, game over for Motorola if by some long shot it does have LTE.

AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S II Outed With Keyboard in Tow - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Dude, that is not the Samsung Galaxy S II that has killed overseas. If you havent seen it, you probably havent visited any tech sites in the last year....

A2Aegis

Reaction score

AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S II Outed With Keyboard in Tow - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Dude, that is not the Samsung Galaxy S II that has killed overseas. If you havent seen it, you probably havent visited any tech sites in the last year....

I know very well what the overseas version looks like, but is it what we're getting in the states?

MS3G35

Reaction score

Yeah really...if they can fit a keyboard to it they can certianly fit an LTE radio.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it 100% that the GS2 is going to be released with Verizon? Most of the pics I've seen show AT&T branding on the test units. I always choose Samsung for all of my flat screens, but their phones have never impressed me.

Looks like a nice phone though, the screen specs sound sexy. I'm telling you, screen specs are what's going to separate the good from the bad here on out, any manufacturer that doesn't jump on board and start using more high-end screens are going to fall behind.

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You serious? lol, they need a new name creator if those are legit.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wish it was real, but looks like a document made in word and then a picture taken with a original droid that can't take pictures of computer monitors heh.

Using exclamation marks in a professional release document is not exactly common.

Last edited:

DoctorV

Reaction score
Wish it was real, but looks like a document made in word and then a picture taken with a original droid that can't take pictures of computer monitors heh.

Using exclamation marks in a professional release document is not exactly common.

Agreed. Also the line where is says, "Its coming in August!". You would think they would put a proper apostrophe in "Its" to make it "It's" to indicate the contraction. Yeah it's a minor detail but it's basic grammar that any officially released document should have.

I say it's bogus.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

Agreed. Also the line where is says, "Its coming in August!". You would think they would put a proper apostrophe in "Its" to make it "It's" to indicate the contraction. Yeah it's a minor detail but it's basic grammar that any officially released document should have.

I say it's bogus.

Yep. I really doubt thats real.
Plus, we really haven't heard anything about it at all.

It's 9 days away from its possible launch, and i'd expect to hear something about it.

Its going to be Verizon's flagship phone...you'd think they'd want to get as many people into it as possible.