Costcos Bionic Deal!!!!

tmc

Reaction score
does costco allow you to use the upgrade status of another line or can you only upgrade the line eligible? I was trying letstalk and they only allow you to get the phone to the line eligible (well, at least the phone has to stay with that line for 6 months). I wanted to see if it was worth the effort going back and forth to costco if I can't even use another line's upgrade anyways. So in this case I'm only stuck with getting it thru vzw.

You can transfer an upgrade from another line. The guy behind me in line (who was also buying a Bionic) did just that. The Costco employee said it would be no problem, and they were already activating his phone by the time I left, so it seems to have been fine.

mach330

Reaction score
You can transfer an upgrade from another line. The guy behind me in line (who was also buying a Bionic) did just that. The Costco employee said it would be no problem, and they were already activating his phone by the time I left, so it seems to have been fine.

thx good to know. I guess i'll keep trying daily until they have one in stock.

lanza_david

Reaction score
It's backordered though. And it seems you can't keep your current plan untouched, you have to add something to the plan, so thanks but no thanks for me. For new customers, great deal though.

Hey Guys,

Found a great deal and thought to share it with you. I just ordered my bionic here. Here is the post:

Droid Bionic $159.99, AC on Letstalk.com, Free Overnight Shipping - Slickdeals.net

People who are new customers can get the phone for $155. 2 year contract upgrades come to 175$. Cant beat it.

BeyondReality

Reaction score
Yea, it is backordered. Mine is supposed to ship on Monday though. And I also made sure and contacted the company. If you order over phone it does not affect your unlimited plan and makes not changes to your plan.

lanza_david

Reaction score
Take that back, the message I got was that the 20 off coupon only applies with a new plan.

lanza_david

Reaction score
Good deal. I'll do it after I am sure I am not winning the ARena phone, or the DF one!

BeyondReality

Reaction score
Heres the number: 18668255460

I used extention 3164. Dudes name was Richie. He hooked me up with no problems.

Hope that helps.

pendulum1976

Reaction score
I've heard takeback time for returning phones is 14 days now

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mach330

Reaction score
dammit i think costco screwed me. i finally found a costco (i couldn't do the letstalk because you can't use another line's upgrade). i couldn't find the second battery in the package. dammit. i should've checked. i'm out of town so it won't be until sun. can i go to a diff costco and ask for the battery? when i go back to the costco i got it, you think they will believe me? i got so excited i didn't even check. check your package boys.

drsky125

Reaction score
For all of you guys who bought your Bionic at Costco, is the bundle also offered online or is it in-store only? While the price reflected on the product webpage is $279, there is no mention of the bundle, just "bonus accessories included". Thanks!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
For all of you guys who bought your Bionic at Costco, is the bundle also offered online or is it in-store only? While the price reflected on the product webpage is $279, there is no mention of the bundle, just "bonus accessories included". Thanks!

I would assume that meant its the bundle.

zetachi

Reaction score
seems costco has the deal online also. But when i try to keep my plan it keeps setting me up with a 2GB data plan even though I have unlimited now. Figured Online would guarantee me a phone without having to to go store but not gonna take the chance and lose my unlimited data.

Edit they have "a" package online but not "the" package. Online is a charger, cheap case and screen protector.

zetachi

Reaction score
Went to costco and the guy in front of me bought the last one. Hoping a shipment comes in monday or tuesday.