Cheapest place for a Bionic?

OP
S

slaya786

Reaction score
I ordered mine the day before launch for the $299 from Verizon with an instant $50 off. A couple days later letstalk and several other places had the Bionic for a lot cheaper. All I did was call Verizon. The couldn't discount the price of the phone since I had already purchased it and it was on its way, but they did credit my account the difference in price.

Interesting, i didnt think verizon would price match. To what price dis they price match it to?

Crxlv, you said you work at radioshack, out of curiousity do they tax off the 200 or 300?

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
I got my GF's from Wirefly for $175 shipped using the code BIONIC75 at checkout. I'm not sure if it still works or not but you can try.

masiv

Reaction score
I ordered the Bionic and bundle from Costco online yesterday for $279. Was going to cost me $259 from Verizon.

GadgetRick

Reaction score
I can still send a discount to anyone who wants to buy through LetsTalk. Just email me (or PM me your email address). You get $25 off. I get a $25 credit but, quite frankly, I've got no use for the credit as I don't really need any accessories and I don't buy accessories for the most part.

missrachel

Reaction score
$199 at Radioshack if you're eligible for am upgrade. Also heard Amazon dropped their price even lower than that!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
S

slaya786

Reaction score
I bought it yesterday from Costco. I'm glad I was able to get the bundle, it's truly the best value. Especially because of their 90 day exchange period, gives me until a few days before christmas to exchange if something better comes out, I don't think I will but it's nice to have that opportunity if I need it