[Exclusive] Droid Bionic Amazing CostCo Deal $299 Includes Extra Battery, Dock & More

soulpatch

Reaction score
I dont need all the stuff in the bundle honestly. The only additional item I will really use is the car dock. The HD dock is nice and I woudl use it I guess if I had it but would not buy it.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont need all the stuff in the bundle honestly. The only additional item I will really use is the car dock. The HD dock is nice and I woudl use it I guess if I had it but would not buy it.
You could always get the Costco deal and sell the items you don't want. You'll still end up paying less for everything.

soulpatch

Reaction score
Good call. Then I can go take the original Droid to the Best buy for a gift card for whatever...like a discount on a tablet.

I have a coupon for a memebership for $25 at Costco for the new one that opened semi close. Guess I know where I will be going tomorrow...

soulpatch

Reaction score
Just further confirmation that the price is 279 and not the 299 originally listed. I got off the phone with my local Costco a few moments ago.

JRizEJ6

Reaction score
The two costcos around me confirmed that they will be selling the bionic along with the accessory pack tomorrow. They did not confirm the price however the person I spoke with did say "around $300". One said they will only be getting in 8 phones and with me getting off of work at 4, my chances don't look good...for one store atleast.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Do we know how long this promotion will go for?

PaulaZ

Reaction score
The two costcos around me confirmed that they will be selling the bionic along with the accessory pack tomorrow. They did not confirm the price however the person I spoke with did say "around $300". One said they will only be getting in 8 phones and with me getting off of work at 4, my chances don't look good...for one store atleast.

That would be really bad if they only were stocking 8 phones. . . The girl at one of the two near me said they would be ready when the crowds arrived, so I HOPE that they don't only get a few. I may have to take a really early lunch tomorrow and show up when they open.

soulpatch

Reaction score
The store by me will only have 6. I told my boss I will be in late so that I can get up to Costco and camp out the door for when they open at 10

deek

Reaction score
I hope authorized dealers have more on hand. I would really hate to see them run out of stock when they did not allow pre-orders.

m00m00w4t3r

Reaction score
ive confirmed at my costco but theyre only going to have 6 :( . Price will be $280 + tax = $303 OTD. You will only be taxed on the $300 vs verizons or any other store will tax you on a $500 item. comes with screen protector, case, HD dock, car mount, spare batt and spare batt charger. Its first come first serve and if they are out by the time you get there they take your name and number for next shipment. The rep said they overnight it to them so they will either get it Friday and/or Monday. They open at 10 but mine opens the doors at 9:45 if everyone gets their stuff done. I was the 9th one who called and asked...hopefully i can be lucky and get one so i dont have to wait til either friday or monday :happy:

InFaMoUsPrograms

Reaction score
Is this deal only for new lines and data packages? Or can you just buy the phone without a new contract?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

soulpatch

Reaction score
If you are eligible for an upgrade or opening a new line you can get the deal.

I got it this morning and cant wait to get home to play with it more. Tons of calls at the store while I was there asking about the deal so i assume they will be out of their 4 remaining phones quickly

ToysRUs

Reaction score
Each of the 2 stores here in Nashville only had 6.
Sold out immediately.
One store is taking a call list.
They are both supposed to have more tomorrow.

PaulaZ

Reaction score
I got lucky and was number 6 of 6 at my Costco. Glad I didn't wait to go!dancedroid