Bionic Price Confirmed?

OP
B

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
I'd love it to be free.
But be real, it's the first dual core LTE device. you had to know it was going to come at a premium.

So true and i did and i'll be forking it over + whatever for the extended battery

edon82

Reaction score
I don’t care how much it is ... I want one!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t care how much it is ... I want one!

Which is the main reason they are charging this much... most people who do want this phone want it that bad

KJW979

Reaction score
That's Verizon, Samung Galaxy on Sprint going to be 199.00. IMO comparable phones but not price.

deek

Reaction score
If you have a pre-order option tom. (Thursday) what time of the day would it likely show up on the Verizon website??

donzz

Reaction score
$199.00 with a two year contract is plenty! Those greedy bastages!

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Are you serious?? The Charge is $299 and it doesn't even compare to the Bionic. What did you expect the price to be?

Are YOU serious?? Some of us know what these devices are really worth... $300 is really high. And full retail for one of these things? You'd be nuts to throw your money at that. Oh well, it's your money, do what you want with it. :)

It doesn't matter if another phone is even more price-jacked than the Bionic, it's still a lot, so please, ease off a bit on the condescending tone for those with sticker shock.

It IS a LOT to pay for a phone. You're into laptop computer pricing territory now, but with WAY less processing power/memory/storage/connectivity than a laptop has.

...Waiting for the "but it has a camera" line now...

ConqSoft

Reaction score
I'm a full retailer. :)

No way I can wait two years to upgrade devices, so every other year I buy at retail. Gotta pay to play...