Your Experience with the Rezound Battery.. I Need Advice..

Reaction score
EVO battery will work in incredible. I don't know about others. These two will not work in rezound.

detroit1

Reaction score
I used a different more powerful battery (2250) in the Rezound and it worked great but I notice the battery indicator in the upper right shows the exclamation point
the battery worked great but I think I can't charge the battery when its in the phone with that indicator showing the exclamation point
has anyone noticed this before and is there a way around it. Normally, when you connect the charge cable to the phone the battery indicator will show it charging the the small light on the phone will stay solid
I noticed when I connected the charger for a while, it did not charge the battery and no solid light.
I guess I could always take out this battery overnight and charge it separately on a charger and then put it back in the phone in the morning; battery itself works great
was wondering if anyone knows how to get the battery indicator to work in this case; pretty sure that would solve the charging issue