Droid Bionic or HTC Rezound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
The razr is the best. The tested benchmark tested both devices the razr won hands down.
The "best" depends on what you want to do with the phone. The Razr does not have the best resolution, or the best pixel density or the best camera. It doesn't have a removable battery. It cannot be unlocked legitimately. It isnt the "best" in a lot of ways.

There are no phones that are the best at everything right now. Any of them involves a compromise. The "best" depends on what you want the most.

B

bens42608

Rezounds battery is probably the worst of all the 4g phones and the extended battery is less powerful than bionic's but still makes it look like a fat cow. Sense ui is ugly and over in the rezound forums people are having tons of problems. There's not one thing ur rezound can do better than my bionic. These phones have so much power, I doubt either one would get near its upper limit or become maxxed out. One thing I do know for a fact, though, is that my battery is bigger. And when it comes to 4g, yes, size does matter baby

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rezound. Better phone, unlockable bootloader, better screen, free headphones, ability to talk and use data on 4G and not just 3G and a whole lot more.
Motorola has already released 2 models after the Bionic.

X

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Rezounds battery is probably the worst of all the 4g phones and the extended battery is less powerful than bionic's but still makes it look like a fat cow. Sense ui is ugly and over in the rezound forums people are having tons of problems.
LOL, no they're not. The Rezound is one of the most problem free of the newer phones. Reception has been universally great. The extended battery lasts well over a full day (I know, I actually have one).

Here's what the default battery life looks like:

View attachment 46929

There's not one thing ur rezound can do better than my bionic.
It can display HD content better than the Bionic. LOL.

Looks like there is at least one thing, eh?

Reaction score
the battery life sucks on the rezound, i cant go 8 hours without a charge on the extended battery. That being said, after having 4 bionic's i still prefer the rezound.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Not sure what to tell you...I went all day yesterday with heavy use and didnt have to charge.

Might be just be how I use it...I'm in the habit if turning the screen off when I'm not using it.

Last edited:

rasaun87

Reaction score
Nexus baby!! Ok I'm sorry but I say go try both but I had both and I liked the rezound more...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.