Words With Friends closes on Droid Pro.

s0calkpr

Reaction score
I have been playing Words for weeks on my Pro. Suddenly, this morning, it does a forced close every time I open the game.

I have already deleted and reinstalled the game a few times, but that didn't do any good.

Anyone else out there have this issue?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

ss13

Reaction score
Mine FCs pretty much after every play.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

paradime313

Reaction score
Mine does this, but it's very random. Once in a while at most. It used to do it a lot, but the updates have seemed to help.

rocket_girl

Reaction score
Mine does this, but it's very random. Once in a while at most. It used to do it a lot, but the updates have seemed to help.

Mine has had this problem since initial release of WWF.

The cryptically-hidden FAQls help a lot- click on the 'news'tab when the little red notice shows up on the post-login main page within the game. Still searches for opponent on occasion during established games and FC very rarely now. FAQ's have great tips.

Biggest known (and protracted) bugs seem to be w/ Android users playing w/ iPhone users... eagerly awaiting fix for that, but playable in the meantime.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Mine didn't used to do this at all, but after an update a few weeks ago, it does it randomly. Usually once a day or so. I've also noticed the same thing on my gTablet for the past few weeks. It never really used to have any issues with the app either. The creators of the app say they hope to have most of the Android bugs worked out in the upcoming weeks.

steveinil

Reaction score
wife has a pro and no problems that she has told me about i get fc on my tb alot and looses games alot they will be just gone then when i start a new one with that person then they both show up again lol

rocket_girl

Reaction score
wife has a pro and no problems that she has told me about i get fc on my tb alot and looses games alot they will be just gone then when i start a new one with that person then they both show up again lol

Among other things, the FAQ's in WWF describes how to deal with lost games to get them back. Highly recommend them. Still getting FC every day or two, but other problems are minimized. New update yesterday - will see how that affects things.

OP
S

s0calkpr

Reaction score
The latest update seems to have fixed the problem.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
The latest update seems to have fixed the problem.

No force closes so far after the latest update either. Everything seems snappier too.