1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Add custom word to user dictionary

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by frpst9, Jul 25, 2011.

1. frpst9

frpst9 New Member

I am a OG Droid user- I just got my wife (a former Blackberry user) a Droid Pro. She likes the device, but there are a couple of minor issues that I can't help her figure out.

On my Droid, if I want to add an unknown word to the dictionary, all I have to do is long-press the word and it is added. When you long press a word on the Pro, it just zooms in on the word. Is there a trick to making this work? I've done some Googling and searching through the forum, but haven't had any luck.

Another minor issue is with the stock "Text Messaging" app- she is used to just hitting "Enter" to send a text, but on the Pro this acts as a carriage return. Any way to tweak this? I didn't see it in the settings- guessing there may be a replacement SMS app that allows this.

Thanks in advance for the help.
  2. stillwaiting

stillwaiting New Member

I'm on a D2G and to add a word to the dictionary you just have to click it on the bar on the bottom pf the screen where all the spellchecks are and as for a text messeging app that enebles enter to send is chomp sms
    Hope this helps
Search tags for this page
add word to chomp sms dictionary
add words to chomp
add words to chomp sms dictionary
add words to note 3 dictionary
edit go sms dictionary
go sms add words to dictionary
go sms custom dictionary

go sms dictionary

go sms how to change word spellin

go sms pro dictionary