Who is planning on upgrading to the Droid Pro

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I almost feel bad for starting this thread because it seems the reality of this device is getting more and more askew as the days go on....which just adds to the excitement and disappointment roller coaster the manufacturers like us to ride on before releasing anything new

I am keeping my *fingers crossed* for the 2Ghz Processor and 1Gb of ram and personally I don't care if it is called the Motorola Bull Frog, as long as it was packing some serious heat under the hood

So sorry for prematurely starting a thread that might not make any sense in a few weeks :blink:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its cool. Thats how most rumor threads go. Its all rumors until official specs get released. :) Remember the Droid X thread(s)? We didnt know which exact cpu was in it until a few days, weeks after it launched.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Ha yeah no worries tparker......

We'll know what the name of the device before anyone else will and then the blogs will still be calling it the Droid Pro and still confusing everyone : )

Remember the Shadow lol

They confused everyone by still calling it the Shadow when we all knew it was going to be the X.

andrew53517

Reaction score
Cereal Killer, any news from Bill or your other sources on what type of radio it is carrying? ... For either phone: the "Sick" or Droid Pro. What kind of radio do they have inside? 3G or LTE?

r314bd

Reaction score
Definitely springing for the Droid Pro (assuming it's the Droid 2 World Edition) for my mom. We have three lines on VZW and we all upgraded in early February...my dad and I got the Droid and my mom got the HTC Touch Pro 2 since she travels abroad frequently and wanted a world phone...except it sucks.

So the day this drops we're gonna switch...hopefully we can convince VZW to bump her upgrade date, otherwise we'll have to buy at retail and sell the HTC TP2 on eBay or something

dwagner88

Reaction score
Well I was going to get this phone, when it was rumored to have a 4 inch screen. Looks like I won't be getting it at all now. I'm probably going to wind up with the Samsung Fascinate now. Looks like a killer phone to me.

beargold23

Reaction score
What ever happened to this phone, or was it just a prototype of the Droid 2?

Attachments

• Motorola-Droid-2.jpg
    Motorola-Droid-2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 229

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Latest rumor is a 1.3 Ghz processor, but other specs similar to Droid 2, which is just fine by me! I was looking at that R2D2 but the Droid Pro is what I want (I go abroad).