1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Woodland Vertical Smartphone Case Review

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by MrBaz, Dec 26, 2009.

1. MrBaz

MrBaz New Member

Woodland Smartphone Vertical Case For Motorola - Motorola Droid A855 - Cases - Fommy.com

It is a very nice generic case. Very good build quality, and it very adequately protects the Droid. The Droid is a little loose while in the case, which means that you could probably easily fit a Droid with a skin on it into this case. The belt clip can be rotated so that you can wear it vertically or horizontally. My other horizontal case I found to be cumbersome getting the Droid out. With the vertical case, I can easily slip it in our out.

The Bad:
    The magnetic clasp activates the Multimedia Dock mode. I've noticed that it does this intermittently.
    Until we can get an app/widget that deactivates the magnetic sensor or at least disables the automatic launch of the Multimedia Dock mode, I would not recommend this case. Otherwise, this is a very nice case.
  2. MrBaz

MrBaz New Member

UPDATE:

The new dock blocker program allows me to use this case now without the worry of the phone entering car/multimedia mode. I have been enjoying it thoroughly.
Search tags for this page

top vs horizontal smartphone case