1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Leather Case with No Magnets (Droid 1)

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by wrightperspective, Aug 21, 2010.

1. wrightperspective

wrightperspective New Member

I have ordered 4 different leather cases over the last month for my Droid 1. Two of them were okay looking (generic black leather) and had a magnetic closure but I never had problems with the magnet. The problem was that they were very cheaply made and the "leather" was rubbing off and exposing the stuff underneath.

Then I got the third one and it looked nicer but I could only put it in the case one way or it would set off the Car or Home Dock mode.

Today I got my 4th case and it has no magnets and seems to be nice. it has a little elastic piece attached to a piece of leather that pulls down over the clasp. I know how much of a hassle it was for me to find a good case so if anyone else is looking for a good case (so far), then you can check out the one I got at Amazon by clicking here.
  2. Low Saturn

Low Saturn New Member

The best case I ever got for any phone I've ever owned is my left pocket.
  3. JimmyD

JimmyD New Member

BOOOOOO!!!!!

RIGHT pocket for the win! Everyone knows the left pocket is meant for KEYS! :icon_ goofy:
Search tags for this page

is a magnetic case safe for an android phone

leather case with no magnets for samsung galaxy s3

no magnet executive case for motorola droid x