Who will be returning/selling the droid for the Nexus One?

mjs31

Reaction score
majority of people say there not going to give the droid up. I think minds will change when people actually play with the phones and see the in person. and the other biggest reason is that they do not want to mess with their contracts, not that the droid is better. hahah

Maybe some, but really...nothing there the says wow vs the Droid. To use my renew or buy retail just would not make sense for this phone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Not I....Droid is a keeper....

Reaction score
Not interested in the least bit. My wife panics when she heres of the newest phone coming to market because I tend to pay full retail if needed to get it. Not this time though...Droid has been to good and the Nexus just does not impress me enough.

LOL my wife is the same way, she hates my addiction!

ips

Reaction score
The fact that 2.1 and flash are officially coming to the droid in the near future made my decision for me... why wait till spring to get the N1 (a keyboardless droid with a cooler but under-clocked processor and a useless trackball) when I can get a droid at the end of the month

souljerr

Reaction score
The fact that 2.1 and flash are officially coming to the droid in the near future made my decision for me... why wait till spring to get the N1 (a keyboardless droid with a cooler but under-clocked processor and a useless trackball) when I can get a droid at the end of the month

I already wasn't jumping ship but this sealed it for me too.

wil318466

Reaction score

I was thinking about this... why does the Nexus have a trackball? You are right, there is absolutely no need for one.

I dunno.. maybe I'm missing something. Wait, it WOULD make brickbreaker fun, no?

-Wil

ips

Reaction score
It must be an htc design thing... ALL of their android phones have had trackballs if im not mistaken. The placement of it actually looks like it would get in the way for me. Either way both will be much better than my storm2 and the surepress that refuses to work in the 10 degree weather in scranton.