Which Summer Blockbuster Are You Most Looking Forward To?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Let us know which summer blockbuster are you most excited about and looking forward to watching?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
smurfs...

but really i'm looking forward to pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides

all my friends think it will be terrible but i've liked all the previous films so i'm pretty excited for this one as well.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gross.... a bunch of sequels & another comic book mind dump.

jev

Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to the next Pirates movie. I'm sure it's gonna be enjoyable.

Reaction score
Just saw a preview for Green Lantern. It looks awful. I expect it to be about as bad a Ghostrider. Both of which were faves as a child. So i'm expecting to be thoroughly disappointed. Thor may be interesting

mack19318

Reaction score
Transformers and the John Gotti movie

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

bump47

Reaction score
How could you not include Captain America? That will be the #1 superhero movie and probably #2 overall behind Harry Potter. Green Lantern looks good, Ryan Reynolds will be incredible at that. Thor will be great! And if you go into Transformers 3 looking only for sweet special effects, massive robot fights and nothing else then it will be great too. I hate the people who bash Transformers...What were you expecting? Its a 1980's cartoon based movie directed by Michael Bay...all he does is blow stuff up. Great non droid thread. Go Captain America, cant wait for The Avengers....

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Gross.... a bunch of sequels & another comic book mind dump.

You could finance some if you like.....
:laugh:

poontab, wait until later this year and next year. I have the Movies app by Flixter and was looking ahead. Not really any innovative movies coming up. Not bad ones, but nothing really original. Lots of remakes (even a Conan remake) and sequals.

So yea, write a movie (unforuntaely you missed ScriptFrenzy where you write a script in April, but you still could write one in a month), find the finances or finance it yourself and we'll all go see it (maybe:)).

I'm looking forward to HP DH Part 2. And Pirates (although I guess technically that does come out in the Spring not summer).

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
How could you not include Captain America? That will be the #1 superhero movie and probably #2 overall behind Harry Potter.

Sorry slipped my mind when making the poll/thread.
Vote "other" and just post it up like bump47 did folks.