Edge of Tomorrow: Non spoiler review

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
_1373935068.jpg

I must admit when I saw the previews for this movie I did not expect it to be better than a rental and was I surprised to see the reviews that was coming out for this movie. Basically reviews were coming in that this is the most surprising blockbuster films of the summer and I have to agree. This movie does a good job of mixing sci-fi, comedy, and groundhog day (Groundhog Day (1993) - IMDb) in a way that makes for an surprisingly good summer blockbuster. Between Emily Blunt playing the strong role and Tom Cruise playing the coward turn hero it is a 2 hour movie that flows along real well. I will give this movie a full price rating.

This movie carries a pg 13 rating and is a good movie you can take the family to see. The language is mild, there are no moments in the movie that will make you feel uncomfortable watching with the family, and there are no moments in the movie where it will potentially scare young viewers. For further parental information see here: Edge of Tomorrow (2014) - Parents Guide .

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
It was just released here. I need to check it out. Thanks for the review.