Dawn of the Planet of the Apes non-spoiler review

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
DAWN-OF-THE-PLANET-OF-THE-APES.jpg

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes do a great job of combining narrative, great visual effects, and character development to create an awesome summer blockbuster. If some one would have told me Dawn of the Planet of the Apes would have done a better job at being a summer blockbuster than Transformers 4 I would not have believed them, but after watching this movie it does so good of a job having a good flow as well as presenting a world that is stunning. I give this movie a full-price rating and recommend seeing this movie in theaters as the big screen really brings out the beautiful world they designed around this movie. So I highly recommend you check this out on the big screen if you can.

Parental Advisory: Contain some mild language and violence. Check out imdb's parents guide to decide if this movie is suitable for your family (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2103281/parentalguide?ref_=tt_stry_pg)

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Just walked out of the theater and I have to say this movie was easily one of the best I've ever seen. Good story, good character development and wow, the plot was not given away in the trailers. This is a must see movie in my opinion.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I've been worried (after watching the trailers) that they might have pushed it a bit too far with this one and completely ruined this saga, so it's great to hear you guys rave about it.
I can't wait to see it now!
We don't go to the theater all that often (maybe once a month) as we much prefer watching movies on our home theater setup, but there are certain movies that simply require the big screen theater experience. Glad to know this is one of those movies.
Thank you gentlemen!

tap'n on my S5