Where to get a new droid razr battery?

rgar

Reaction score
My wife did something to my Droid Razr that is so bad, I don't even think I can type it out. At the end of the day it looks like it is just a battery though.

I got my self a second razr and have verified that everything works on my old phone by switching out the battery. But I am now left with a second phone that is useless. Does anybody know where I can get a battery for a Droid Razr?

TIA!

P.S. I am trying some of Mr. FoxKat's suggestions as I'm sure the battery was for a long time at 0% capacity, but I highly doubt it will work. I'm also looking at ripping it open to see if I can repair it as I believe it's just a short, but even if I get it to work I don't think I will ever trust the battery and would never sell it. More of an experiment then anything else.

OP
R

rgar

Reaction score
LOL, lets just say I will be doing my own laundry from now on.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Ouch! (bang, bang, thump, bang, thump...) Hey honey, what's that banging around in the dryer?? :blink:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh my! My family has learned to empty their pockets because I have put through the laundry more things than I should have. I swear not on purpose!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Try ebay or craigslist for used razr. You may be able to find one with broken screen or something for a decent price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
R

rgar

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what she said... It must of been an accident despite our 7yrs of marriage and the fact that we were in the middle of a fight.

I feel we are stepping a little off topic here though. Can anybody direct me to a supplier of batteries? I thought I had one on ebay but was outbid with .02 seconds left and none of the other places I've looked have panned out. Seems silly to waste a perfectly good phone just because I don't have a battery.

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
Yeah, that's what she said... It must of been an accident despite our 7yrs of marriage and the fact that we were in the middle of a fight.

I feel we are stepping a little off topic here though. Can anybody direct me to a supplier of batteries? I thought I had one on ebay but was outbid with .02 seconds left and none of the other places I've looked have panned out. Seems silly to waste a perfectly good phone just because I don't have a battery.

I just sold the battery out of my donor phone... Lol the best way to get an OEM battery is to buy a RAZR with a broken screen off of ebay. I got one for $83. (The battery is worth $50).