1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr Maxx vs Nexus 4

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by vman411gamer, Dec 5, 2012.

1. vman411gamer

vman411gamer New Member

I am a techie (like most of you on this forum) and I am having a mid life crisis. Ok maybe not that far but still... I have a Droid Razr Maxx (not hd) at the moment and it isn't updating to 4.1 till probably Q1 of 2013! Nexus already has 4.2!!!!! I cannot wait this long plus I kind of do want the nexus. The only problem:
    battery life. I get amazing battery life on my droid razr maxx with the 3300. Is it worth giving up this amazing battery life for the nexus? I love google and I want to be at the front end of the updates but I want good battery life! I think I could manage but it would take some getting used to after never having to worry about the battery life of my phone. I can manage it on a normal day but what I am scared about is when I do have a long day. Will I be able to keep my bat life?! I am sure there had to be someone in my position or close to it. Help me out please!
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx vs nexus 4

galaxy nexus 4 vs razr maxx
maxx hd vs nexus 4
nexus 4 x razr hd
razr hd vs nexus 4