Galaxy Nexus or Razr Maxx???

VingInMedina

Reaction score
I currently have the Galaxy Nexus and I love this phone, so the question is not about me, but rather my wife.

I need to replace her original, 2 year old Droid. I am thinking either the Galaxy Nexus or the Razr Maxx. The price is the same, so that isn't an issue. The camera difference isn't really important, but the battery life would be. So, I was just wondering what other people thought, and thanks in advance for the input.

nadav64

Reaction score
Well if you already have the galaxy nexus then why not buy a razr maxx? If she is a hardcore tech freak then don't take a chance but if she doesn't mind then mix things up a bit!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well if battery life is what would make the difference go with the Maxx. My Nexus gets around 16 hours with moderate usage, but that doesn't compare to the Maxx.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
VingInMedina

VingInMedina

Reaction score
The MAXX it is for her. She doesn't really care all that much about being able mod the phone. If I can root it, she will be happy. What is more important is that it be "cute". And the Razr does look pretty cool. With the extra battery power it should hold out better for her as she doesn't have the ability to charge it during the day.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I currently have the Galaxy Nexus and I love this phone, so the question is not about me, but rather my wife. I need to replace her original, 2 year old Droid. I am thinking either the Galaxy Nexus or the Razr Maxx. The price is the same, so that isn't an issue. The camera difference isn't really important, but the battery life would be. So, I was just wondering what other people thought, and thanks in advance for the input.
I would say the Razr. Razr is going to have better battery life and probably a better radio and those are both things she will care about even if she doesnt care about the better camera.