where is spare parts with clock and date color change?

hamitup

Reaction score
hello all...i was wondering where i can get the spare_parts.apk that contain the advanced setting to change the notification and general color change for the fonts. the regular spare_parts.apk that you download from the market dont have that feature and only a few rom does like the new sapphire 0.6.0 and cyanogen 5.0.7.1 and maybe a few others. I reloaded those roms and used root explorer to export the .apk to my sdcard. i checked the files size and there was file size there but when i reloaded my original rom and tried to install the spare_parts.apk I put on my sdcard it was there but it had 0kb on the file size. i could install the .apk but when i changed colors and restarted the phone the colors didn't change. any help would be appriciated.

Last edited:

celborn

Reaction score
I second this, I've been looking for that for a while

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
hamitup

hamitup

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod???...im assuming you mean there website...well...i just went though there website looking for that .apk but i didnt find anything, im also assuming since you said cyanogenmod you know exactly where the .apk is so leave the direct link..thanks

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
no its part of cm roms, its tweaked for this.