Status
Not open for further replies.

atpjoe

Reaction score
I was told the 14th. That sure panned out

Sent from my GSBv1.6-ERIS using DroidForums App

Arachnidus

Reaction score
We didn't have evidence to support the 14th. All speculation. So far, all signs from official documentation seems to point towards the 24th. Have faith.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If its the 24th, BB is launching it before Verizon does!

DroidForums Junkie!!

jbh00jh

Reaction score
Over at Android Forums they quote a HTC rep saying early March.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

jbh00jh

Reaction score
A HTC rep (android forums ) told some customers early March.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

mrpipps45

Reaction score
I've seen a rumor going around March 31st now. I mean I'd rather have it the 24th. But we'll see

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

JLangevin

Reaction score
I went to Verizon last night to pick up my wife's iPhone and got to play with the Xoom... pretty cool device, and naturally while I was there I asked the manager what info they had on the thunderbolt and Im paraphrasing his answer...

"We have had 3 different training sessions canceled for the TB, as of right now, there is no answer on when we will receive training. I expect it to come out a week after training is complete which usually lasts 2 to 3 days so we can get a feel for the device. It looks like Verizon is waiting for all the iPhone fever to wear off before its released"

So, based on this, if you guy see it within a month from now, ill be surprised.

mrpipps45

Reaction score
Its being released the 28th. Its not being moved back to March. And the managers at Verizon don't receive training on these phones. I just talked with a manager about it. Just until monday

medicnj

Reaction score
I called my local VZ store today and they are waiting to hear themselves, they know it's coming but have not gotten any word for a release date. I personally think it'll be mid March at this point.

JLangevin

Reaction score
Its being released the 28th. Its not being moved back to March. And the managers at Verizon don't receive training on these phones. I just talked with a manager about it. Just until monday

So would you be implying that even though the Managers may not receive training on this device, they would not be aware of when their own employees would be receiving training?

Wishful thinking. I will pubicly admit I was wrong and you were right if the phone releases on the 28th, however... I'm confident that I will not have to.

mrpipps45

Reaction score
I didn't mean for it to sound snobbish. I was just meaning to put up what I was told. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I can admit it. Its happened before.

rickt1152

Reaction score
Like everybody else, I was hoping for a release on 2/14, and then 2/24. Holding out hope for the 28th, but realistically it seems like it is going to be March sometime just based on the how this is playing out. As a "glass is half full" kind of person, I will use the time between the 24th and the eventual release as a chance to immerse myself in the Xoom I plan on picking up tomorrow. To be honest I was a little worried about how I was going to deal with a new tablet and phone at the exact same time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.