When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

medicnj

Reaction score
Bottom line, my D1 is pretty awesome especially running LGB, I've already bought a couple cases as well on ebay. so for me at least, a couple weeks is not the worst thing, but am itching and looking forward to it whenever it does come out, Feb 28th or sometime in March.

Effington

Reaction score
It doesn't look like have to eat my Blackberry after all... lmao

I stated several times here that Vz main concern now is the iPhone and anything Android will start taking a back seat indefinitely.

Weeks ago I said you wouldn't see this phone until March. You all laughed. Anyone who thinks this phone will be available this week is only kidding themselves.

The 24th is still looks promising. Too much evidence pointing to that date for there not to be a launch on said date

Yeah, this. Guys. It's launching on the 24th. End of story. Before, we didn't get any dates from anyone. Only speculation. I was told specifically by the sales guys at Best Buy that it's the 24th, and almost all official documentation points to the 24th. The mere existence of the TB in the circulars verifies this.

:laugh:

:rofl3:

tcfrombn

Reaction score
I really home they pull a surprise launch on this as some sort of cruel experiment to see how many people are really hyped about 4g and the TB.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do we need another thread on this?? How many do we need?

cnmsales

Reaction score
Wow, cant believe we closed the 400+ page thread for this. Disapointing.

66dude

Reaction score
Looks like this will be the new HTC Thunderbolt Release Date thread. RIP old HTC Thunderbolt Release Date thread :(

I am hoping for the 24th, but I think it will come out on the 28th.

cnmsales

Reaction score
LOL, i posted my displeasure with Verizon on there FB page. Nothing rude or inapropriate and they removed me and wont let me rejoin. What a bunch of jack bags.

cnmsales

Reaction score
I encourage everyone to go over there and let them know your displeasure with them.

Reaction score
why close the other thread hook then post a link to this one everyone in that thread is just going to come over here now????? and it was only 1 person going off everyone else was on topic?????????????

Reaction score
we all know one thing about the release date... it will be out by april :)

i would have liked to look at the thunderbolt in person tomorrow but i can wait until the 28th or until whenever. i'm only curious at this point because i'm not giving up 700.00 for this phone

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
I can't believe you close a thread on the TB that's been up that long! I read that thread every day several times. Complete bs! You should not have the ability to close a door due to poor judgement.

jferrato7

Reaction score
I can't believe you close a thread on the TB that's been up that long! I read that thread every day several times. Complete bs! You should not have the ability to close a door due to poor judgement.

Agreed...I enjoyed checking that thread at least 5 times an hour and you close it just like that? Complete garbage....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

motty69

Reaction score
Wasn't Verizon suppose to release the TBolt when the closed thread hit 5000 posts? Now we'll never get it! FFFFUUUUUUUUUU :icon_evil:

J.K. - I voted for the 28th. :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

kparks

Reaction score
CALM DOWN PPL!!!! its not a big deal u can read all the post up till it was closed!!! then he posted a link now everyone is in this thread im confused by this.. but O-Well obviously everone in that thread will click the link and come in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.