When do we get flash?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
who even knows if hulu woudl work tho right? I mean some flash websites have different video support, so I am just saying would it def work? Thats what I would use flash for, hulu and southparkstudios.com!

I can tell you im running flash on my droid right now and hulu doesn't work. I will go check southpark for you.

Dude, do you work for Adobe? Because you are not running flash 10.1 full on you droid, if you were if would have been all over this forum. Probably just flash lite from the desire rom or somehting like that...

Dude, have you read all the posts? I said I was running flash lite. And I have said that it doesn't work. And that flash lite 4 and 10.1 are the same framework. Why doesn;t it work on the PS3? I know you have a lot of hope...but come read this when it's out and let me know how it's working for you. Someone on here already said it's banned from mobile devices.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok ok sorry bro, I am at work and have to be sneaky about the forums so I didnt get to read everyhting since I last posted...

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So my question to you Erron is what rom you using? How did you get Flash Lite 4 on your phone? I am running UD customized and am just curious if I can port over any APKs

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So my question to you Erron is what rom you using? How did you get Flash Lite 4 on your phone? I am running UD customized and am just curious if I can port over any APKs

Im using the droid desire rom. As of now you cannot just port it over. It goes way deeper than that.

Myself and a few other people are working on being able to port it..I have the last couple weekends. Hopefully we have a breakthrough soon!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Im using the droid desire rom. As of now you cannot just port it over. It goes way deeper than that.

Myself and a few other people are working on being able to port it..I have the last couple weekends. Hopefully we have a breakthrough soon!

Best of luck to ya! If you can get it ported before Adobe releases 10.1 that woudl be great haha.

BostonDan

Reaction score
who even knows if hulu woudl work tho right? I mean some flash websites have different video support, so I am just saying would it def work? Thats what I would use flash for, hulu and southparkstudios.com!

I can tell you im running flash on my droid right now and hulu doesn't work. I will go check southpark for you.

Erron,

Just curious, have you tried Flash Lite for sling yet using the browser?

Inquiring minds want to know... :)

Cheers,
B.D.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Erron,

Just curious, have you tried Flash Lite for sling yet using the browser?

Inquiring minds want to know... :)

Cheers,
B.D.

I have not..never used sling. But if someone wants to tell me how to test it out I will.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Flash will be out when Adobe says it will come out. Just wait there is nothing you can do to hurry it up.

nooter99

Reaction score
I'm old and stupid, so don't jump all over me for asking this question. Assuming we ever do get flash, will that allow me to listen to Sirius live? Yes, I have an account.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm old and stupid, so don't jump all over me for asking this question. Assuming we ever do get flash, will that allow me to listen to Sirius live? Yes, I have an account.

The website seems to load and everything for me. I don't have an account so I can't fully test it. So yes, you should be able to. But they will probably have an app out soon.

NatWu

Reaction score
Im not entirely sure what everyone is going to use flash for anyway, what are everyones thoughts?

I have it up on my phone now and can't say I really use it.

There are lots of websites with embedded video that use Flash. The New York Times and other news websites, for one example, but there are tons of other websites with a lot of videos. Also my wife wants to be able to do some of her online school homework, for which the website requires Flash. There's a website from the Netherlands that streams new albums in full which requires Flash. And I'm just guessing but I think a lot of people might like Flash games on their phones.

I don't know what your habits are that you just don't use those kinds of websites, but it'll make a world of difference to me.

jeffster25

Reaction score
does farmville work?

if farmville does work it's gonna be REALLY tricky to do your crops because of the size. i play castle age on my droid. doesnt require flash and is a lot easier to play since the pinch and zoom came out. :)