DROID 2.1 CONFIRMED this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Posted on Motorola's facebook page 21 minutes ago:

Motorola Hi all-- we know you are frustrated with the lack of details regarding Android software upgrades and we sincerely apologize for not being able to share info sooner. We're happy to relay the 2.1 upgrade to DROID will start to roll out this week, and we will have more information to share on other device upgrades later this week as well. Thanks for your patience and continued support.

Reaction score
Mama didnt raise no fool, lol. Ill belive it when that B*tch pops up on my phone saying "Would you like to upgrade?" Nothing sooner..

OP
anuraj1

anuraj1

Reaction score
Is there a reason I am not allowed to post this in the News sections?

strobez395

Reaction score
We'll see....and I'm already dissapointed if we dont get live wallpaper and 3d app trays, and the new homescreen....I'm going to be pissed with the update. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be rooting right after it comes out.

fredm74

Reaction score
Will rooted Droids be able to get the 2.1 update this week too?

OP
anuraj1

anuraj1

Reaction score
screenshot

Last edited:

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Well..this might be the most promising 2.1 news I have heard. Definitely is a Moto post on FB.

Cortez

Reaction score
is it the official FBook page? or is it just some douche mocking us from his parents basement?

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Odd though...it seems like this should be on VZW's schedule not Moto's...just saying..

eskanday

Reaction score
Motorola Hi all-- we know you are frustrated with the lack of details regarding Android software upgrades and we sincerely apologize for not being able to share info sooner. We're happy to relay the 2.1 upgrade to DROID will start to roll out this week, and we will have more information to share on other device upgrades later ...this week as well. Thanks for your patience and continued support.

See More32 minutes ago · View Feedback (34)Hide Feedback (34)20 people like this.

Sonia Becker Zilvitis Fix corporate e-mail crashing PLEASE! I have to master reset my phone weekly.

3 minutes ago · Report

Chris Liphart Just picked up a Cliq and I'm loving it. Can't wait for and update!

2 minutes ago · Report

andrewdoane

Reaction score
That's great news. Should have been a month ago, but whatever, good enough. I really don't see that we're getting huge improvements anyway. Please just give me email signature ability.

OP
anuraj1

anuraj1

Reaction score
Definitely the official page. They have been saying they can't comment on the release date until today's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.