What's your age

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Old is old enough. Dern this dern swichbaourd.

red_ring_death.jpg

BTW 22 FML

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I belong to one of the older groups of people. I'm 57 and got the Droid for my birthday present. Actually the phone I got for my birthday was a Storm 2 but I had issues with the escape key and with the menu key. I went to return it for the second time and I fooled around with the Droid while I was waiting. That was all it took.

I have to admit I had some apprehension when I first got it home. It was so totally different from Blackberry and there were no instructions. But with the help of this forum and just plain experimenting I managed to grasp most of it. I'm not going to root the phone or anything like that, don't have to. Unlike the Blackberry Storm this phone is ready for prime time now so there is no need to constantly search for a better OS, or a hybrid and all that stuff.

I am looking forward however for the next update. It can only get better.

cookiemomster

Reaction score
I knew Verizon was off targeting the teenage market. They don't have jobs and can't pay for all this. We the parents, even the girls, need this phone.

BrettjMcK

Reaction score
29 here. Having this phone has truly brought the kid out in me! I can't get enough of this phone! I saw another person with a Droid for the first time yesterday and it was a 25 ye chick! I was sure the majority of Droid owners were men. Who knew? I live in Miami and I'm in Manhattan on vacation. I have yet met a Droid owner in the 305 area.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
29 here. Having this phone has truly brought the kid out in me! I can't get enough of this phone! I saw another person with a Droid for the first time yesterday and it was a 25 ye chick! I was sure the majority of Droid owners were men. Who knew? I live in Miami and I'm in Manhattan on vacation. I have yet met a Droid owner in the 305 area.

22 here, and in the 305 :icon_ banana:

R E M Y

Reaction score

22 here, and in the 305 :icon_ banana:

...... I m from upstate ny, and I work @ st rose college.. and it seems like every girl here has the droid with the hot pink snap on case lol.

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
Im 16 with a Rooted Droid. with Wifi Tethering, and clocked at 600mhz and lots of other stuff that I did myself manually with little tutorial help.