Show us your beat up Droid Incredible and win a free Otterbox Case

tktouch12

Reaction score
i know these arent in working condition (well actually they both function perfectly if i output the screen to my tv), but i have dropped and broken the screen of two incredibles within 3 weeks of each other. if this case doesnt protect them at the very least it might give me more grip

(i could scrape them on the ground to make me look like a better candidate for a case, but i'm going to be honest about it)

wmnomore

Reaction score
I personally think htc is trying to bluff us by saying it has a gorilla glass on it. I don't believe it. If it is gorilla, it is thinner or something. I know someone that scratched their screen way too easily. Droid's screen can take a lot. Sorry to rant, but this has bothered me.

tktouch12

Reaction score
I personally think htc is trying to bluff us by saying it has a gorilla glass on it. I don't believe it. If it is gorilla, it is thinner or something. I know someone that scratched their screen way too easily. Droid's screen can take a lot. Sorry to rant, but this has bothered me.

gorilla glass scratches pretty easily. my droid 1's screen got a lot of hairline scratches. the bigger problem is how weak the glass is. my droid 1 took falls of over 5 feet several times on concrete and was fine, my incredible fell 2 feet onto concrete and broke the screen. my ipod touch has taken a ton of drops of about 3 feet onto concrete and its still fine (the d1 and itouch dont have cases either)

OP
G

Grimster

This case is a complete waste of money. Whats the point of having this case when you can just change the back cover of the Inc if it gets scratched.

Detonation

Reaction score
This case is a complete waste of money. Whats the point of having this case when you can just change the back cover of the Inc if it gets scratched.

Because you can't change screen when it cracks from being dropped. Cases aren't only for scratch protection but also shock absorption.

wmnomore

Reaction score
I have never scratched the glass on my d1 or d2. Never used screen protection either. Must be lucky.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

SROstberg

Reaction score
Ok - Here is one. A little late for a case though. The next one could use one though

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i hope i win!!!

p.s. tanknspank. if i win. youre getting the case. but your paying for shipping. haha

Diesel984

Reaction score
Wow! And I thought I was being Tough on my phones! Ya'll are throwing some good ones out there....Kinda Makes me wonder if it does have "Gorilla Glass" Like you guys have said...I know I've dropped my X10 a few times (thank god for the Otterbox) and have YET to see it break...

Keep the Photos coming! Only a Week left (or so) before we close out the Submissions and Vote on the Most beat up phone!

Secondly too - YES, The phone DOES have to be Working! It doesn't matter if it's already beat up, That's the whole purpose of the contest ;)
SHOULD you have any questions, you can email me Directly @ [email protected] or Google Talk it!
Nate ;) (THE OTHER Nate! LOL)

Diesel984

Reaction score
VOTE For your Favorite!

It seems that We only have 4 Phones to Choose from as to Who will win the case...Dont worry about Shipping - I will be sending the item out without too many problems.

Here's your Choices on the Phones, Submitted by the Following Four users:

Paynomind
SROstberg
TkTouch12
TanknSpank

You guys Pick the Winner - Sorry for the Delay on Re-posting the entries - Been a bit under the weather for the last couple of weeks...
Nate

(The Pictures are in no particular order BTW)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's ok diesel987. Just glad you are feeling better :)

Maybe we should start a new thread with a poll so more people will see it and vote?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk