What phone will you be ditching for the beast?

Tillmorn

Reaction score
I will be coming from my...third Eris replacement? Currently running KaosFroyo V39. Been sitting on an upgrade for months now, patiently awaiting a solid LTE phone. And while the specs we are hearing have let me down a bit, it's a heck of a lot better than what I'm currently rocking. Guess all the hype had me hoping that Moto was doing something spectacular. I just really, really hope the Vigor doesn't come out in October and wipe the floor with the Bionic.

Low Saturn

Reaction score
I'll be moving up from a D1 running CyanogenMod 7. Thing runs great and looks as good as new. I'll be clearing off everything but the games and movies and giving it to my 8 year old. I'm sure it will make a nice toy.

Suuperflie

Reaction score
My upgrade was up in Feb and I've been holding out with my D1 running SS 4.96 clocked at 1Ghz. Still runs good, but I've been wanting the Bionic since CES. When it's released I'm waiting no longer. Pentile or not, I'll still take the 720P display and great battery life that comes with it.

texstar420

Reaction score
Droid X1. Maybe. Its beat up pretty bad...and the last few folks I've met in my life all wanted to use a FFC. I said I had no need for it....well now I do...lol

What exactly is an FFC?

sent from a thing using an app
Front facing camera...LOL Had me for a sec also!

Like in my sig I am coming from a D1 with the latest PE version. Looking to get the "Beast" or the SII aka Stratosphere, which ever one I like better. I have been sitting on a NE2 since July 24th. Very anxious for a new phone. The D1 has been such a great phone but it has been laggy for me and I can't play some of the newest games that are out. Also I need more internal memory because I like to have a lot of apps.

lssanjose

Reaction score
Droid X1. Maybe. Its beat up pretty bad...and the last few folks I've met in my life all wanted to use a FFC. I said I had no need for it....well now I do...lol

What exactly is an FFC?

sent from a thing using an app
Front facing camera...LOL Had me for a sec also!

Like in my sig I am coming from a D1 with the latest PE version. Looking to get the "Beast" or the SII aka Stratosphere, which ever one I like better. I have been sitting on a NE2 since July 24th. Very anxious for a new phone. The D1 has been such a great phone but it has been laggy for me and I can't play some of the newest games that are out. Also I need more internal memory because I like to have a lot of apps.

Same here.. capacity limitations caught up to it

Sent from my Incredible

OP
Godric

Godric

Reaction score
I just wanna play Cut the Rope.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
I am eligible right now. Waiting for the Bionic or Galaxy 2. If the Bionic has a locked bootloader like my X1, it's goodbye Moto!

Sent from my Droid X running Darkslide 4.2

elmlingerml

Reaction score
Giving the girlfriend the droid 3 and taking her upgrade to get this one or the g2

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

devils3023

Reaction score
A Storm 2 with a totally cracked up screen that has small pieces missing, which I borrowed from a co-worker to lock in unlimited data. I was using a Dare prior, and about 1/4 of the touchscreen didn't work. Needless to say, the Bionic can't come fast enough for me!!!

Fresnodog

Reaction score
Man my Droid 1 has been good to me but I really want to get the bionic

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
My OG is still running strong 2 years in, not one single problem with it.

Only reason I'm getting the Bionic is because I don't think I've kept a piece of tech for 2 years since I was 8.

cwoms167

Reaction score
Probably my DROID 3 I like it an all but the bionic just looks so sleek and amazing and if the battery life rumors are true for a 4g phone im all in for selling this little beast and dishing out the extra money as long as the reviews are good

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums