Thunderbolt or bionic?

gmfk

Reaction score
Is everyone running out to get the much anticipated tbolt or is anybody waiting for the bionic?
I plan on waiting, just curious what others are planning on doing.

sent from my rooted project elite d1

brenneisec

Reaction score
im hopeful that motorola will release the bionic with an unlockable bootloader. i like the phone as is more that the tbolt anyway

timrock

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the bionic

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dbst

Reaction score
Unless the bootloader is unlocked on the Bionic, which I doubt, I'll be going with the TB

Beka27

Reaction score
Lol... I think everyone's "waiting" for the Thunderbolt... Once its actually available, I bet a bunch of people are going to jump on it. It is "first" afterall... Altho if I were up for an upgrade, I'd be going Bionic.

(from Beka's DX)

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bionic for sure, locked boot loader or not, it's a nice phone.

Reaction score
Bionic for sure, althought im not eligable for upgrade anytime soon since I just got my D2G a couple months ago, I may buy one off ebay after its been out for awhile tho. If I woulda known about the bionic sooner I woulda waited for my upgrade cause I want that dualcore soooo bad. And even if it does have a locked bootloader at first, someone will figure it out, just like they did with the D2G, just flashed fission to it and there working on more roms. A couple months ago, that wasn't possible

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
TB for the unlocked bootloader which will bring CM7 & other roms.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll get the Thunderbolt of Stealth....whichever comes first. I have abandoned Motorola and won't touch them with a 10' pole anymore.

I have another upgrade coming in October. If the upgrades are still available, I'll get another phone then also. Whatever the flavor of the day is at the time.

rlfitz

Reaction score
At the rate verizon is going, the bionic wont be out until january. So thunderbolt. I like the unlocked bootloader too. I admit these rumored issues are worrying me about the TB

SkullOne

Reaction score
Unless the bootloader is unlocked on the Bionic, which I doubt, I'll be going with the TB

This ^^ although in the long run I'll probably get the TB no matter what.

Thunderbolt will perform better over all IMO due to the increased RAM. Also having two CPU's doesn't mean much if you're castrated by a lack of RAM.