Extended life battery for d1

gmfk

Reaction score
Can n e 1 tell me where the best place/site to get an extended life battery. Looking for 2800 - 3500 Mah preferably . Thx

sent from my rooted project elite d1

line48

Reaction score
buy the extended life battery for the droid 2. fits all your chargers etc. and covers. search BP7X

OP
G

gmfk

Reaction score
Thanx but I know what to get just wondering where to get it. See some good deals online but I want to make sure the sites are legit. Gorilla gadgets has them but I never bought n e thing there so... do u know of n e good sites to look @?

usermmg

Reaction score
I just received the 3500mah battery from gorilla gadgets two days ago and so far it's doing what it's supposed to. So far I'm getting 12-13 hours with medium to heavy usage. The battery was $29 shipped. You can probably find it for just a few bucks cheaper but gorilla gadgets is quite reliable. When my battery came two of the clips were missing on the battery door so I emailed them about it and my new door is set to arrive today free of charge dancedroid

OP
G

gmfk

Reaction score
Not sure if I like the fact that the back will bump out. How much thicker does the 3500 make ur phone?

usermmg

Reaction score
Not too much thicker... I actually like how the phone sits in my hand now due to the extra hump from the battery. After you see the big improvement in battery life I doubt you'll mind !

devilduck

Reaction score
Extended life battery

Thanx but I know what to get just wondering where to get it. See some good deals online but I want to make sure the sites are legit. Gorilla gadgets has them but I never bought n e thing there so... do u know of n e good sites to look @?

The site I found a 3500 mah battery for the HTC EVO is Amazon. It shows to be just over $6 (USD). Comes with the cover to fit over it, as I would imagine all of them do.
Best Buy also has them in stock for the same price.

My concern is; will the phone still fit in an OtterBox cover once the extended life battery is installed?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I hope that you go for the New and not Used option when buying your cereal :serious:
lol, got to love already sogged up cherrios. saves time in the morning. dont even need to chew. And to be serious amazon will give you some cheap batteries which will do the trick.