What phone will you be ditching for the beast?

Godric

Reaction score
D1 here. Rooted with Project Elite 2.3.4 Honeycomb theme. I'm eligable for an upgrade on Sept. 11...

wseyller

Reaction score
D1 here. Rooted with Project Elite 2.3.4 Honeycomb theme. I'm eligable for an upgrade on Sept. 11...

What phone do you consider a beast? Have a D1 on custom 2.3.5 rom. Is a beast compared to stock but it is not feeling like a beast anymore as more powerful phones release over time. Custom roms do wonders but 256 MB of ram just isn't cutting it. I feel ya though.

Me waiting for the bionic unless something else mesmerizes me by then.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score

What phone do you consider a beast? Have a D1 on custom 2.3.5 rom. Is a beast compared to stock but it is not feeling like a beast anymore as more powerful phones release over time. Custom roms do wonders but 256 MB of ram just isn't cutting it. I feel ya though.

He's asking what phone you will be getting rid of for the Bionic. Bionic = "The Beast" :)

Personally, Ill be ditching the Thunderjoke and it's 8 hours of battery life.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

He's asking what phone you will be getting rid of for the Bionic. Bionic = "The Beast" :)

Personally, Ill be ditching the Thunderjoke and it's 8 hours of battery life.

my friend gets 4hrs tops lol.... I'm ditching my d1 that's on its last last leg.... I might get a 1month replacement for the time being its almost unusable

RACEME

Reaction score
The screen on my D1 shattered, so I picked up a devour on craigslist to get by. Needless to say, I am READY for this new phone!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid X1. Maybe. Its beat up pretty bad...and the last few folks I've met in my life all wanted to use a FFC. I said I had no need for it....well now I do...lol

Rivers

Reaction score
D1 here. She has served me well for the past 2 years.

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Droid X1. Maybe. Its beat up pretty bad...and the last few folks I've met in my life all wanted to use a FFC. I said I had no need for it....well now I do...lol

What exactly is an FFC?

sent from a thing using an app

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I will be dumping a used Eris I bought to grandfather me into unlimited data.

@Dopes
FFC= Forward Facing Camera

Renae

Reaction score
I'll be ditching my d1 for this puppy. Its not rooted. I'm really needing more internal storage space.

Who else is coming from a phone with a keyboard? Are you trying to get used to not using it? I recently started using swype to try to get used to it before I get the bionic. I'm still not really good with it when I go fast.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
OG Droid here, seems like that's most of us so I thank that's why most of us will be just satisfied with its specs compared to what we came from. Its a good phone but as with everything else in electronics, its a thing of the past now.

Sent from my Moto Droid

rome784

Reaction score
The screen on my D1 shattered, so I picked up a devour on craigslist to get by. Needless to say, I am READY for this new phone!

The screen on my storm shattered also, so I picked up a cruve of craiglist to get me by until I get the beast...