What Pets Do You Have?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Blue Pitbull.....

He LOVES all dogs too. Even when little chihuahua's and yappy dogs attack him he'll play.

He looks mean but he really is the sweetest boy.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Blue Pitbull.....

He LOVES all dogs too. Even when little chihuahua's and yappy dogs attack him he'll play.

He looks mean but he really is the sweetest boy.

Nice...Most Pit owners in this area are what I consider in the "White Trash" column....

Lady Droid

Reaction score
I have two beautiful cats, a 2-year old tabby named Rikku and a 3-year old persian, Selene. I loooooove them soooooo much! :)

But I can't have them here with me at college cuz my apartment complex doesn't allow cats so they're with my parents. :( But at least I can visit them on holidays and every so often. :)

R

racklefratz

We have these three guys that we're just real proud of............

hillbillydogs.jpg
hillbilly-dogs.jpg

JK - ours is the heeler. This image cracks me up.

hill-billydogs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I have an Australian Shepard names Sue (Mitsy Sue, but we just call her Sue)

I can't wait to see her shepard instincts come into action when our one year old really starts walking. It should be funny.

rod

Reaction score
i need to get pictures, but i have a st bernard ("thunder", 200+lbs) and his best friend, a jack russel terrier ("dude"). we also have my old boy "rem", a cocker spaniel mix. hes going on about 12 y/o. add to that two cats ("ozzy the dark prince"- solid black; and "chloe").

rod

Reaction score
I have an Australian Shepard names Sue (Mitsy Sue, but we just call her Sue)

I can't wait to see her shepard instincts come into action when our one year old really starts walking. It should be funny.

my dad has three australian shephards. he has a lot of land on the edge of town with a couple horses also. those dogs are great dogs. he bought them a soccer ball and they literally play soccer with each other for thirty minutes at a time.

Tracyap

Reaction score
Two pooches: A deliriously happy Amercian Eskimo named Wrecks, and a marshmellow sweet red shepherd mix named Rosie. The three of us make a terrific little pack.

tracylee

Reaction score
I have two - a Siamese/Himmy named Tobiko, who's 10 1/2 years old, and an old angelfish that I named Chuck, right before she started laying eggs!

image002.JPG