What Pets Do You Have?

bassic83

Reaction score
Pets?

How many out there have pets? If so, what kind?

I have 2 dogs, three cats...the littlest cat runs the household, with all the others bowing (and bow-wowing) to her fierceness... :hail::icon_ devil:

I also have a couple dust bunnies under my desk...:icon_eek:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Dog person here! I love my little mutts. Well mine in a way, but my GF's since they were a gift to her from me. We also have a nice annoying Cockatiel too.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
We have a Rhodesian Ridgeback that is big and lazy and sheds everywhere. Then we have a little Schipperke that is a real B if you know what I mean. She pees on the floor purposely. If we are in the back room, she will hold it ALLL day until we leave the room then she'll run in there and pee. Even though all she had to do was walk up to us and we'd open the door... grrr...

Then there is Kitty. His name is actually Kitty and he runs everything. The dogs cower and kiss his paws. He is almost like a dog/cat hybrid though because he refuses to use a litter box, he prefers going outside and taking care of business. He even burries it so that saves us some trouble. lol! Oh and he is a badass, he always comes in bloody but he doesn't have any cuts or anything so I don't know what he is out there killing...

OP
B

bassic83

Reaction score
I love my dogs as well- they are Shelties, and every night around 7-ish they put on a show for us as we sit on the couch watching TV...they have a play fight, which they do on the rug in between the couch and TV. Really funny, they stay on the mat, and try to force the other off. The male is twice the size of the female, yet she often times wins. She is slightly older, but uses his mass against him all the time.

The cats all have very distinct personalities, with the littlest (the female) being undoubtedly "my" cat- while the dogs entertain us, she gets up on the back of the couch and "washes" my hair...:blink: At night, she curls up on the bed between my feet, thus keeping them warm. The oldest cat, Bob, has no tail- hence the name "Bob"- and is a black and white bigster who keeps the house in order, punishing those who step out of line. The other cat Piper, is also mostly tailless, but is a tabby. He will follow us around the neighborhood like a dog as we visit neighbors or just walk. He comes when he is called, and loves a good game of laser-pointer. He prefers to sleep in the front window, guarding his domain from intruders...

Best part of the cats is not having to deal with litterboxes! They all go outside to do their thing- usually to the neighbor's shrubberies. :icon_ devil::biggrin:

They're all spoiled, with separate dog and cat doors, treats for being good, and more...

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Best part of the cats is not having to deal with litterboxes! They all go outside to do their thing- usually to the neighbor's shrubberies. :icon_ devil::biggrin:
Isn't it awesome! It makes our cat have almost 0 maintenance lol. All we do is keep his water/food full and let him in/out occassionally and he is good to go. Oh and he required petting on-demand. The angry meows mean "pet me damnit".

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a 142lb Rottwieler and a cat too. My Rott is almost 11 and hes still kickin',but hes showing signs of age too :mad:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Used to have a dobe and a skunk, some other cats and dogs, but now I'm down to just my 16lb cat. He's a beast.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just adopted a cat like 6 weeks ago, damn thing is demonic. It buried a laminated picture of jesus in it's litter box and pee'd on it. That is the truth of it too.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think huge cats are awesome. Whether they are just big or even if they are fat, I think they are hilarious. Fat cats are cool.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lets see some pics of these animals.... i have a 6 month old boston terrier named riley.

this is him being his normal goofy self when he sits on the tile his feet will slide out from under him...

100_2038.jpg

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
lets see some pics of these animals.... i have a 6 month old boston terrier named riley.

this is him being his normal goofy self when he sits on the tile his feet will slide out from under him...
Not to be gross but if the tile is nice and cool then I bet that feels gooooood. :p

Let me see if I can find any pics of my animals. I KNOW i have pics of Kitty but Max/Pepper I am less fond of and have less pics of. They are more my parents dogs.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Not to be gross but if the tile is nice and cool then I bet that feels gooooood. :p

Let me see if I can find any pics of my animals. I KNOW i have pics of Kitty but Max/Pepper I am less fond of and have less pics of. They are more my parents dogs.

he actually does like to sleep with his pelotas on the cool tile as its still in the upper 80's here.

100_2048.jpg

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
My Blue Pit...and despite what people think he LOVES dogs. Very playful and never has shown aggression to even the smallest dogs.

Actually the little dogs attack him and he runs lol. no joke

attachment.php

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
he actually does like to sleep with his pelotas on the cool tile as its still in the upper 80's here.
Here in AZ, its about the same. It was in the 50s & 60s for like 3 days and now its back up to the 80s. I should try that method of keeping cool.