What is your average battery life?

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I currently have the Maxx HD and am trying to decide between the Maxx and the X. The Maxx is just huge to me, and I have small hands, but I have been absolutely spoiled with the battery life on both versions of the Maxx I have owned. I'm curious how you all fair throughout the day. I consider myself an average to heavy user, but I do not stream video. I will listen to Pandora about an hour/day, Facebook A LOT, email, text, rarely talk on the phone, a little browsing here and there.
So, what say you?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a look at my article on android dissected that published this morning!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 2

livinginkaos

Reaction score
After a couple of weeks of moderate use, on average, I get through 14 hrs a day with 30-40% left. I stream Pandora for 1-1/2 hrs, probably around 100 texts, several phone calls, lots of tapatalk on a normal day.

TatDroid

Reaction score
I'm anxious to see how my X battery does. This is my first full day with it. It's been 12 hours, about 3 hours of screen time and an hour of Pandora, and I'm at 35% remaining. I won't judge until I've given it at least 3 or 4 days of full battery cycles.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
My first day of usage. Woke up at 6am. Headed to work after connecting my phone to my car's bluetooth - played 10-15 mins of music before getting to work. Sent about 80+ texts, did extensive phonebook modifications (going from iPhone to Android), read a few articles, checked some email, and made two 5-10 min calls to family. Went home for lunch (played music both ways). I'm at 65% right now. I'd say my usage was pretty heavy compared to what I usually do.

Reception is 100% as I work next to a Verizon tower. Standby battery isn't as great as my iPhone 5 but I'm happy with it so far.

Disclaimer: First half day of usage. So take with grain of salt. :p