What happened to Motorola? See here....

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Very nice. I've been a Moto fanboy for decades, and have been saddened by its deterioration. It is unfortunate that such a significant contributor to our society has fallen from its pillar. Still it seems at least for the moment like Motorola Mobility may still have some life and spark left in it with the Moto Z. I doubt it could have the kind of impact to the company that the RAZR did. And yet I have hope.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BigOrangeDroid

Reaction score
As an owner of a Moto X, and a real fan of the "historic" Motorola company, I was saddened ... almost crushed ... to learn they were essentially EATEN ALIVE by the Chinese. I didn't feel too bad when Google bought them, thought they'd pour a wad of cash and increase research / product development, but they gave up on the brand too soon. So sad. THANKS so much for the video, quite interesting.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Samsung fans..heed... remember how moto used to flood the market...each phone having minor under the hood changes...and remember how heavy and clumsy blur got?? Yeah...I do....I've been with moto since the damn star TAC...that phones memory and quick call feature actually allowed me to call the cops in a robbery and ultimately beat the gunman down...built like a brick...lol..story for another time..anyway ..yup...that road right there.....or...was it that one....don't go down it... lmao