What happened to Motorola? See here....

Discussion in 'Tech News' started by pc747, Jun 14, 2016.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,860

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,290
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
    Very nice. I've been a Moto fanboy for decades, and have been saddened by its deterioration. It is unfortunate that such a significant contributor to our society has fallen from its pillar. Still it seems at least for the moment like Motorola Mobility may still have some life and spark left in it with the Moto Z. I doubt it could have the kind of impact to the company that the RAZR did. And yet I have hope.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BigOrangeDroid

BigOrangeDroid New Member

Ratings:
    +15
    As an owner of a Moto X, and a real fan of the "historic" Motorola company, I was saddened ... almost crushed ... to learn they were essentially EATEN ALIVE by the Chinese. I didn't feel too bad when Google bought them, thought they'd pour a wad of cash and increase research / product development, but they gave up on the brand too soon. So sad. THANKS so much for the video, quite interesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,530
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2
    Samsung fans..heed... remember how moto used to flood the market...each phone having minor under the hood changes...and remember how heavy and clumsy blur got?? Yeah...I do....I've been with moto since the damn star TAC...that phones memory and quick call feature actually allowed me to call the cops in a robbery and ultimately beat the gunman down...built like a brick...lol..story for another time..anyway ..yup...that road right there.....or...was it that one....don't go down it... lmao

• Like Like x 2