What does your MIUI look like?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
aefd590c-fb71-517a.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

doublea500

Reaction score
it seems like everyone runs on the 24h clock rather then the 12h one (based on this page, 47)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
On XDA, go to Droid theming and find the post your homescreen thread. Then, go to the last page and work your way backwards and you'll find screenshots with several different kinds like that and most of the time they post their wallpapers. If you still can't find it let me know and I will try to link it from my phone.

Well, I use the 24 hour because it shortens the amount of clutter on my notification bar and I'm in the military(somewhat) and I want to get used to it. Plus, I kind of like the look more.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

maxkilla

Reaction score
Mine is a mash-up of a bunch of themes ... simple but nice

i just noticed the top bar is black when on usb its almost transparent when unplugged

Last edited:

omala

Reaction score
Thanks to Dj Carpenter for supplying me with everything. Took his earlier work, put a little bit of my own spin on, and added some new screens. Looks great, thanks!

Could you post this theme?

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Finally decided to go back to Launcher Pro. Using the desktop visualizer makes things so easy.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to go back to Launcher Pro. Using the desktop visualizer makes things so easy.

Nice set up. What did you use to create the second screen, please. The text for email, gmail, internet, and market are terrific. Additionally, how did you split the screen for date/time. Finally, what did you use for the weather and sms, app drawer, phone.

Mike

lilcdroid

Reaction score

Nice set up. What did you use to create the second screen, please. The text for email, gmail, internet, and market are terrific. Additionally, how did you split the screen for date/time. Finally, what did you use for the weather and sms, app drawer, phone.

Mike
Thank you for the compliment.

Andriod_word_icons_by_ubergeekinc for the text (email.gmail.ect..)
Andriod_word_icons_by_ubergeekinc.zip. Put icons in SD card folder then I used Desktop Visualizer to make a 1x1 icon with the text icons above. Then I cleared label text using the DV apk. After icons were done, I resized them to fit with Launcher Pro Plus.

Simi clock with the date text set as 20 and clock text set as 50 with left indent at 175, transparent background (This is all done in the settings).

LPP settings are done in Homescreen Settings/Number of columns = 10 and Number of Rows =10. I then resized the clock to fit as a 4x2.

Weather is beautiful weather 4x1.

SMS-app drawer-phone icons are Reflection Icons - I don't remember where I got those from so I included a zip of them. I resized them (included) to make them a little more legible. Credit to whoever created them.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mike
Thank you for the compliment.

Andriod_word_icons_by_ubergeekinc for the text (email.gmail.ect..)
Andriod_word_icons_by_ubergeekinc.zip. Put icons in SD card folder then I used Desktop Visualizer to make a 1x1 icon with the text icons above. Then I cleared label text using the DV apk. After icons were done, I resized them to fit with Launcher Pro Plus.

Simi clock with the date text set as 20 and clock text set as 50 with left indent at 175, transparent background (This is all done in the settings).

LPP settings are done in Homescreen Settings/Number of columns = 10 and Number of Rows =10. I then resized the clock to fit as a 4x2.

Weather is beautiful weather 4x1.

SMS-app drawer-phone icons are Reflection Icons - I don't remember where I got those from so I included a zip of them. I resized them (included) to make them a little more legible. Credit to whoever created them.

Thanks for sharing the information, lilcdroid. I'm not running MIUI currently but every time I see screen shots like yours something keep urging me to reinstall MIUI.

Mike

ASN-121

Reaction score
Thanks to Dj Carpenter for supplying me with everything. Took his earlier work, put a little bit of my own spin on, and added some new screens. Looks great, thanks!

Could you post this theme?

Unfortunately, I have no clue how to turn this into a theme. I can send you the files that I used, and you will have to install, at a minimum, the following for the look I have:
-LauncherPro (homescreen settings must be rows: 10, columns: 10)
-MultiPicture Live Wallpaper
-Minimalistic Text Widget
-SMS Unread Count
-Desktop Visualizer
-Circle Battery Widget
-DJ Carpenter's modded Meizu M9 Analog Clock by mjdev

I think that's everything I installed to make it look as it does. I can't guarantee that I can provide an exact copy of the lockscreen anymore, as I have since moved to LGB, and am now using WidgetLocker with this setup, and I think I saved over the old lockscreen.