Launcher Pro Plus widgets with MIUI?

Gregorama

Reaction score
Put concisely, I'm wondering if there's a way to run Launcher Pro Plus widgets while running the MIUI's default launcher? I paid to upgrade and use the calendar widget, and while I really love the look of the MIUI launcher, I would like the best of both worlds. Has anyone found a way around this?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think LauncherPro's widgets are wired in with the launcher like how Sense widgets are wired in with Sense UI...I don't think this is possible.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think so, but I quite miss the Calendar/Agenda widget as well, so I'd be keen to find out for sure.

OP
G

Gregorama

Reaction score
Sad news. I suppose we all could invest in another agenda-like widget, but I'm uncertain how long I'll even be running this rom (although I do love it) which has me questioning of it's worth the money. Pure Calendar Widget looks just okay and it runs a couple bucks.

ASN-121

Reaction score
Jorte is much better than Pure Grid, I used PG for a day, and thought it was pretty good, but Jorte has so much more customizable options and a ton of different widgets available, plus, it's free, so if you don't like it, no biggie.
And MIUI also has the favorite contacts widget as well... Not sure what else LP+ has, I never upgraded.

Yufice

Reaction score
jorte is eh. the LP+ calendar widget lets your scroll in the widget and switch between views with the push of a button. anything like that standalone?

Reaction score
I have been using the home switcher to switch to LP when I want to get to my LPP calendar.