What did you get for the Holidays?

Serpico

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ANDRAC.co
So, Ummmm, what did you get for the "Holidays" this year? Socks? A new Tie? Maybe a coffee maker? ... Me? Oh... just a mint condition Big Trak and the first season of The Six Million Dollar Man on DVD. (and I got the Big Trak Transport also and I'm not trading).

img20120107002938.jpg

... My Wife Rocks!

Cheers!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hahahah nice

I got a Nexus, some clothes, and money. And most of all got to spend time with my dad's side of the family in Vegas:happy3:

B

bens42608

Just money. Bought an rc helicopter and some clothes.... a standalone battery charger so I can charge my bionic batteries at the same time...
Blew some of it partying...
Got a 15 ft long micro hdmi so I can lay in bed and have my bionic on my 50 inch lcd flat screen- less than $10 online!
.... other stuff I forgot
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Serpico

Serpico

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ANDRAC.co
Hahahah nice

I got a Nexus, some clothes, and money. And most of all got to spend time with my dad's side of the family in Vegas:happy3:

Got married in Vegas two.5 years ago at Graceland Chapel. Best time of my life (and hers - I just need to keep reminding her!)

Danny1971jdw

Reaction score
Well, I got a wireless printer, which is so awesome. I also got money, clothes, a case for my tablet. So, I had a good Christmas this year. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
F150 Platinum and a Keurig both rock

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums