What did you get for the holidays

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok, how many of you bought hover boards this year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Ok, how many of you bought hover boards this year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
They can't answer...too busy putting out the fires. :)

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I use Torque as well, but Automatic has a lot of features that Torque doesn't.
Love Torque Pro, but I'll have to check out Automatic.
Got a Samsung Galaxy S2 9.7, a few days early, but it's a nice Nexus10 replacement.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They can't answer...too busy putting out the fires. :)
2DE792B800000578-3299538-Mr_Hodkinson_and_his_wife_Elaine_57_say_they_were_lucky_to_escap-a-24_1446419835922.jpg
It's crazy. Between people putting out fires and falling on their backsides, Im beginning to feel like that is more of a gag gift.

nSgjPW.gif

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I got some too. Not for xmas but because I really needed a pair of BT headsets a while back. They are pretty awesome, but the do have a very singular purpose. It is hard to connect them to other BT devices like laptops/desktops because they don't have a typical pairing method. They do have some decent quality and portability to them that I love and why they are my main headsets at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I've been using the lg tone for years now. Got the tone infinim on amazon warehouse deals about 6 months ago for 76, I think they're even cheaper now.

They pair with everything super easy and are really comfortable. Lg kinda pioneered the whole neck buds thing.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it alright to show what you "gave" instead of what you "got" if you benefited from it too? :D

I surprised my GF by taking her to Corpus Christi for a romantic getaway on Christmas Eve. We stayed for Christmas and came back on Saturday. We had so much fun relaxing, while watching and listening to the ocean and seagulls outside our hotel room balcony!

Here's a pic:

corpus-christi-beach-first-day-christmas-eve.jpg

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I wish they'd give those things a more accurate name.

Fireboard just doesn't sound customer friendly lol

Hot Wheels™ was already taken.

How do you figure?!? At least you got a team back...that actually... y'know... WINS...

I can sympathize (Baltimore Orioles are as bad as the Browns) but I can't empathize (12 years no NFL team, previous legacy, Johnny Unitas, Art Donovan, Al Ameche, Lenny Moore, etc essentially never happened. No one in Indianapolis even knows 80% of those names) . The state of the Browns today has nothing to do with Baltimore obtaining the franchise position 20 years ago. They've been under a new owner for the past 15 years. He's a Baltimorian, who never would have bought a team in Cleveland. Cleveland's problems don't involve not having a team for 2-3 years back in the 90's; they've had almost 2 decades to build a team just like everybody else, sorry Cleveland.

Browns-Saddness.jpg

(I won't hijack anymore!)