The Official What should I Get (insert name) For Christmas Thread.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
If any of you are like me, then you are having a hard time figuring out what to get loved ones for the holidays. So I was thinking "hey I should start a thread for suggestions" so I did. Everyone can feel free to post answers or ask other people their opinion on what to get. I started the thread so I will go first......

I need to get something for my father and his wife. They are always very good to me when it comes to Christmas presents, so I would like to return the favor this year. I am thinking of getting them a $200 dollar gift card to The Capital Grille in Boston. It's a very nice steakhouse and they enjoy dining out in places like that. I guess my question would be, is that not personal enough?

Last edited:

ntrddragn

Reaction score
gift card, gift albums are the way to go nowadays. I would get them one that they can use what or where they want instead of to a particular place but thats me. Thats what i would want if someone give me a GC. :)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If they like the restaurant then it's a nice gift. A friend of mine flat out said one year "I have enough stuff. I have money. Gift certificates are always welcome."