what cool things have u done with ur droid?

CaliKing

Reaction score
Wats up! Well I've had the droid since launch and to b honest, I don't think I deserve such a magnificent gizmo. I look at all the stuff members have done here to their phone and I want to do those things too but I get overwhelmed by the limtless things this device can do and get caught in indeciseveness. So to get ideas on to what to do with my phone, what's the coolest things uve done 2 ur phone? Reccomendations, suggestions or regrets?

Reaction score
Wats up! Well I've had the droid since launch and to b honest, I don't think I deserve such a magnificent gizmo. I look at all the stuff members have done here to their phone and I want to do those things too but I get overwhelmed by the limtless things this device can do and get caught in indeciseveness. So to get ideas on to what to do with my phone, what's the coolest things uve done 2 ur phone? Reccomendations, suggestions or regrets?

I have done 2 amazing things with my Droid:
1: Proved my friend wrong after looking something up on the internet (don't need a Droid, but it doesn't hurt)
2: Streamed NPR news while using the free navigation to find a location in the middle of no where and the being about to call them with hardly touching the phone.

I love my Droid.

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
Entertained a little kid with the DRAW app tonight. Was out bowling with friends and one brought her little daughter. She did not want to bowl and looked really bored so I fired up the DRAW app and let her draw on the screen. She was having a blast. Thought it was the coolest thing ever.

shademar

Reaction score
Made 5 other friends buy droids. I don't remember the specifics of what features I showed them, and they all had something that appealed to them already, but there you go. The droid has learned to self replicate, green goo here we come!

EmmVeePee

Reaction score
Tethering is one of the most useful things and is something I've wanted for years.

zenman77

Reaction score
If you want to blow someone's mind. Install shopsavvy. Scan a product with a bar-code and you'll see up to the minute results for pricing locally and on the web as well as reviews. If you need directions to the store it links with maps and takes you right there.

Give it a try.....

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Entertained a little kid with the DRAW app tonight. Was out bowling with friends and one brought her little daughter. She did not want to bowl and looked really bored so I fired up the DRAW app and let her draw on the screen. She was having a blast. Thought it was the coolest thing ever.

I've delighted my five year old (and other diners in a restaurant) with MouthOff. Her laughter is priceless.

ValkF6

Reaction score
I was in a card game when a question came up about who was taller, Arnold Palmer or Jack Nicklaus. A voice search for both golfers' heights settled the argument.

Everybody was amazed.