The coolest thing about a droid

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tether my Xbox to play the halo reach beta when not at home.. :)

i would be careful doing this or be expecting to get a call from verizon in the future

i know theres nothing defined on how much bandwidth youre allowed, but using it in excess like this will cause verizon to take action

just a heads up

kirra27

Reaction score
Well last night I was outside looking up and wondering what the bright object next to the Moon was. Google Sky Maps informed me I was looking at Venus! I'd say that's pretty darn cool!:icon_ lala:

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

i would be careful doing this or be expecting to get a call from verizon in the future

i know theres nothing defined on how much bandwidth youre allowed, but using it in excess like this will cause verizon to take action

just a heads up

here we go again...

and the boogy man is going to get you if you don't sleep with your light on

Droids

Reaction score
Being able to beam myself from the planet to the ship without having to say "beam me up Scotty" is the best benefit for me. Using the iPhone was always a pain to have to ask Scotty to do something I should have been able to do myself.

Built-in TriCoder is a plus too.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

just a heads up

here we go again...

and the boogy man is going to get you if you don't sleep with your light on

yea cause the boogey man can terminate your account when it deems necessary because youre abusing your plan..

ecronin14

Reaction score
just came back from a vacation where the Droid performed some great functions...gps, restaurants etc. Coolest thing was sitting at breakfast and asking the waitress if there was any place close by that rented bikes. She did not know of any. I took out the Droid, opened Maps and voice queried Bike Rentals. In less than 3 seconds it showed a list of places including one less than a block from where we were sitting!

LatinaC09

Reaction score
The amazing speeeeeddddd!!! Seriously...it could even beat the Road Runner and thats saying something! dancedroid

Diordna

Reaction score
Rooting to make it wifi tether, and run twice as fast as original, with customization from ROMs and a little bit of jesus in every droid.. or satan, but either way it's fun I promise.. :icon_ devil:

smcdo123

Reaction score
This is a question that cant be nswered cause the droid does some many things that you cannot pin point one specific app or detail about the phone thats amazingly better than the others. well at least i cant lol