Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

jpin321

Reaction score
Hey guys i just wanted to know if need to download a JB bootloader, im running JB roms on a ICS bootloader. Also are gapps included? Thanks

Should be fine with ics bootloader. Although I've heard the jb bootloader speeds up but times with jb roms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TrueKing

Reaction score
Does this have the volume boost built in it? Consider that volume+ doesn't really work.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
EMadGen said:
Download has a warning with it, zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.

My link is safe. It is a private server that I pay for. Ignore the warning.

Tio Gardi

Reaction score
I don't know if it's been said before, but the "show widgets before unlock" option doesn't work for me. Other than that, this is easily the fastest jelly bean rom I've used so far. Great work you guys.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I should have an update uploaded tonight or tomorrow. I merged some audio fixes that should fix the restore of volumes and keep it from muting itself. I have not committed the changes yet for those of you who build from the repo. I have a duplicate repo at github.com/buckmarble that I use to push changes to. This seperate repo is for future device support for addition phones and Greg's is strictly for the nexus. Both gregs and mine will be always the same changes just one with have more devices on it. Just an FYI.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can also follow me on twitter at @buckmarble

rkpeterson

Reaction score
Buck, I am glad Greg has your help keeping things moving and having backups is always a good thing. Wish I had a little more knowledge, I would (am) be happy to help out.
Keep up the good work.

1FZFE

Reaction score
The latest build reports as JR003H. Was this just a build number edit error?

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1FZFE said:
The latest build reports as JR003H. Was this just a build number edit error?

Yeah just forgot to update that. Its rev 4 jro03L. You can check manifest on github. The remote is set up for r4.