Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

Little812

Reaction score
ROMs are dropping, buck of you want me to test a build or two just let me know.

stock SSSS

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

stock SSSS

I haven't added device to build yet. Waiting until I have device in hand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

stock SSSS

Are you rooted yet with recovery? Might have a kernel for you to try in the next day or so.

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Are you rooted yet with recovery? Might have a kernel for you to try in the next day or so.

------
I am stuck with a hard decision, the White Nexus 4 or the Galaxy S4. What do you suggest? Both are awesome phones!

punkdefied

Reaction score
Is there a straight forward way to install the new Gmail and YouTube app versions? I am getting the package file is not signed correctly. Do I just have to wait for an updated ROM with those two Google App updates bundled in?

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a straight forward way to install the new Gmail and YouTube app versions? I am getting the package file is not signed correctly. Do I just have to wait for an updated ROM with those two Google App updates bundled in?

Remove the one from system/app, reboot, then install the new one.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In case any of you want an initial build of my kernel for the s4 here you go. http://db.tt/VUld9vcI its built with Loki so you can use whatever recovery you want

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Alrighty fellas, you convinced me to get the S4, however gonna cost me pretty penny, exspecially when I am moving the month when I gonna get it.

jk8

Reaction score
anyone feel differently now that the HTC one is coming to Verizon? I hesitate to get a phone as big as the s4.

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Well here is a question: Does the S4 have Google Wallet or can it be installed? If not then I am going with the Nexus 4. I should have asked this earlier. I love the Galaxy Nexus and a lot of stores I visit have NFC Payment method and I am used to using it, be a bummer not being able to do it on the S4

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well here is a question: Does the S4 have Google Wallet or can it be installed? If not then I am going with the Nexus 4. I should have asked this earlier. I love the Galaxy Nexus and a lot of stores I visit have NFC Payment method and I am used to using it, be a bummer not being able to do it on the S4

I believe there is a thread somewhere on roots or xda that tells you how to get wallet working on the s4. To answer your question yes

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
I believe there is a thread somewhere on roots or xda that tells you how to get wallet working on the s4. To answer your question yes

=========
Ok I found the thread however I am going to be buying the S4 from Google with the Stock Experience. Also going with T-Mobile, that article covers the Verizon version.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Pm'd a link to you on how to get wallet on s4