weird error help "error running priveleges"!?

RoLa

Reaction score
I believe you need to rename to update.zip boot into recovery, allow update, install

gafortson

Reaction score
ok ao if thats on my sdcard do i locate it and hit install apk.
im having the same problem and i paid for root explorer, but it wont let me open, keep saying cannot obtain root access cause of issues with Superuser, tried over and over again and still no luck?

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
when go to delete superuser it says its read only and cant delete?

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
no tab? is this in root explorer?

heres what i did.
went into exploer and into the system then app folder. copied the superuser apk and pasted it to sd card. then went to go back into system apps and thats where i cant delete it.

gafortson

Reaction score
can someone help me out im stuck trying to open root explorer and i cant delete superuser

RoLa

Reaction score
Yes you are right there there should be a tab that reads mount R/W

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
Nothing. thats weird. im at the list with all the apps. and when i click on it it only asks me to install or of i hold it it gives me those copy/past options etc.

RoLa

Reaction score
Nothing. thats weird. im at the list with all the apps. and when i click on it it only asks me to install or of i hold it it gives me those copy/past options etc.
try to overwrite it...boot into recovery...install>allow>install zip...you did rename right?

RoLa

Reaction score
ok how does it work with clockwork?
boot into recovery install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard>...then scroll until you find it..No need to rename sorry...I heard you were on AdamZ and assumed it was SP..

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
Ok sit tight. give me a few mins im at work and your help is extremely useful. i dont wanna lose it hahah.