Wear screen shots.... What's your watch look like?

OP
jstafford1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Love this watchface. It was meant for the round guys but I think still looks good on the Square.

7609a418629bdbe8d9f82f852b31c1ae.jpg

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have looked at Skymaster several times on the Play Store and decided to buy it Wednesday night. I figured that if the battery life was bad, as some reported in their reviews, then I would only lose 99 cents. On Thursday I kept track of battery stats throughout the day to have a comparison to the Minimal & Elegant face I have been using & has good battery life. So far for me, Skymaster is right on par with other watch faces I have used so it was worth the money and will be part of my rotation. The only thing I am not using on any watch face is the weather, I disable it on all of them. I personally don't need to see the temp on my watch...it's cold every day in Feb!
In both cases the watch was charged all night and came off the charger at 05:30.

Wednesday, using the Minimal & Elegant watch face:

Battery at 12:30: 81%

Battery at 17:30: 70%. (12 hours off charger)

Battery at 22:00: 57%. (14.5 hours off charger)

Thursday, using the Skymaster watch face:

Battery at 12:30: 82%

Battery at 17:30: 72% (12 hours off charger)

Battery at 22:30: 52% (14.5 hours off charger)

screen.png

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
View attachment 74409 My current watch face. I love it. Bats fly around in the tower!

That might be the first watch face in this thread that I don't really like. I assume it looks better on the bigger watch you have.

Re: Battery drain. I'm always a bit skeptical when someone says a watch face uses more battery. I know there was an issue with people using Facer 4 on AW 5 but that was specific to that app. I suppose it it doesn't dim well, it could, but what are we talking here? A couple % points?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Re: Battery drain. I'm always a bit skeptical when someone says a watch face uses more battery. I know there was an issue with people using Facer 4 on AW 5 but that was specific to that app. I suppose it it doesn't dim well, it could, but what are we talking here? A couple % points?

True, I am the same way. But the Skymaster face has a lot of bad reviews for battery life. You bring up a good point though...what did the reviewers on the Play Store consider "battery drainer"? 5% more than another face, 10%? That's not a "battery drainer" to me; not over an entire day. I figured I would give it a try and compare it to another face and post here. In case anyone else is interested in that face but concerned about the Play Store reviews. In my case, it was not much different than other faces, so to me...it's a good face that will not kill my watch any faster than others.

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
That might be the first watch face in this thread that I don't really like. I assume it looks better on the bigger watch you have.

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
LOL Hey, they can't all be winners for everyone. Viva La Difference!

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
LOL Hey, they can't all be winners for everyone. Viva La Difference!
According to the live wallpaper review in the same design, it looks better on an HD screen.

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk