We are getting Jelly Bean!

Caren4u2

Reaction score
I am rubbing my eyes in disbelief! Just when I thought I didn't have to wait any longer. Maybe Moto feels sorry for all of us "red headed step-children". At any rate, I'm happy to finally getting Ice Cream. :)

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
A friend at work has had his tablet up date to JB and he says it a real improvement and snappy fast.

dzuchowski

Reaction score
A friend at work has had his tablet up date to JB and he says it a real improvement and snappy fast.

Key lime pie is what I want. We better get it and not told time frame crap or I will go apple and run android key lime pie on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tpence2177

Reaction score
Key lime pie is what I want. We better get it and not told time frame crap or I will go apple and run android key lime pie on it.

Key lime pie isn't even out yet is it? How could you possibly be demanding it already to come to a razr that's already been out for pretty much a year with the way that android updates have been. Doesn't mean that it wont happen, but I don't see it happening.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

RzRdroid89

Reaction score
Any Date Set for it yet? When that comes out the nexus devices will have something better:angry:

dzuchowski

Reaction score
Key lime pie isn't even out yet is it? How could you possibly be demanding it already to come to a razr that's already been out for pretty much a year with the way that android updates have been. Doesn't mean that it wont happen, but I don't see it happening.

Tomorrow key lime pie....

tpence2177

Reaction score
Tomorrow key lime pie....

Cool. Maybe you should consider a nexus device next time if you want multiple updates. Not trying to be hateful or anything but your lucky to get jelly bean in my eyes. Heck my droid 3 didn't even get past gingerbread. Am I happy about that? No, but im not gonna pitch a fit and switch to a lesser brand. I knew when I got it I would be lucky to get a few updates I thought it might get ics, but it didn't so I rooted and put it on there myself.

tpence2177

Reaction score
Also a nexus not on verizon lol the updates even suck on the nexus with verizon. If it works just be happy with whatever software you have doesn't matter if its the lastest and greatest if it works.

dzuchowski

Reaction score
Vzw nexus is not a nexus only gsm nexus is a nexus. I think the new nexus certified program will handle Os updates and make things better. You will have all non nexus devices being lower end as they won't have the full android experience.

Reaction score
Atleast we get 2 os updates unlike the D2,D3 or the x2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

FVC

Reaction score
When will jellybean be coming to the Razr anyone have a date yet ?