Motorola Confirms Q1 for Razr/Razr Maxx

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Let the countdown to possible disappointment officially begin

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

joshxdroid

Reaction score

Disappointment because they won't get the update out in time? Or disappointment in the update itself? Cause I'm running custom roms based on the leak and it's flawless! There will be very little problems with this update I predict.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Disappointment because they won't get the update out in time? Or disappointment in the update itself? Cause I'm running custom roms based on the leak and it's flawless! There will be very little problems with this update I predict.

Cuz they will either wait until 3/31 11:59:59 to get the first wave out or will not get it out in time. I'm assuming the update will be great, especially if it is as stable a everyone says the Christmas eve leak is.

OP
YellowJacket

YellowJacket

Reaction score

I disagree. Confirming the timeframe this close to the end of the quarter more or less solidifies the fact that we will get an official update.

And like Josh said, I agree. I am running the "Christmas Leak" and find it to be much better than ICS. I am still getting awesome battery life.

David

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I disagree. Confirming the timeframe this close to the end of the quarter more or less solidifies the fact that we will get an official update.

And like Josh said, I agree. I am running the "Christmas Leak" and find it to be much better than ICS. I am still getting awesome battery life.

David

I agree with this, I think they might wait toward the end of the quarter. But it's coming soon

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Hey Josh, what custom ROM(S) do you suggest? I am curious because I've been extremely happy with the leaked JB, so wondering if a custom JB based on it might even be better.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Hey Josh, what custom ROM(S) do you suggest? I am curious be
cause I've been extremely happy with the leaked JB, so wondering if a custom JB based on it might even be better.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

Jelliwiz is an incredible rom, I usually dewiz it a bit cause I'm not a huge touchwiz fan. Also jellyhaters and flick are good motoblur roms. And fusion looks great but it bootloops on my phone

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...-available-roms/page__pid__158321#entry158321

OP
YellowJacket

YellowJacket

Reaction score
It'll be here sooner than you think. I just got a soak test invite today. From previous experience, final pushes follow soak tests by as little as a few days to as much as a couple weeks.

Now it remains to be seen if the update pushes to my phone which has the Christmas JB on it.

David

4low4fun

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see the build number.. I've waited for the OTA so I can stay on the path, wondering if I waited for nothing!! Lol
Anybody know if they ever updated foxfi for jelly bean??

xtor

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see the build number.. I've waited for the OTA so I can stay on the path, wondering if I waited for nothing!! Lol
Anybody know if they ever updated foxfi for jelly bean??

If you are on the dec leak, you will be updated.

Last edited:

RAZRmax

Reaction score
That's Motorola. But how much longer until Verizon does their thing

truebluebpb

Reaction score
I sent them an email last week asking if foxfi supported jelly bean. They responded that foxfi supports only up to ics 4.0 and not past that. They're working on updates. I have ics 4.0 on my phone and won't upgrade/update until I know otherwise. Don't want to lose my precious foxfi.